Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
I just got this program at Walmart today. At $87, it was so much cheaper than purchasing on line. I am starting today. I liked the fact that it is 30 minutes a day. I see the first week is 1 hour, but the next 13 are 30 minutes and frankly when working full time it is tough to find more than an hour. Has anyone else done this program? I am not going to be able to follow the diet program since I do not eat meat and limit dairy. But I will shoot for the 1200 calories her plan advises.

Replies

• BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I am finishing week 4 tomorrow - I'm actually 5 weeks in but I didn't feel ready to move onto workouts 5/6 last week so I repeated. I am not following the diet plan either - frankly there's a lot of stuff on there that I don't like. And way too many ingrediants to purchase.

If you do the kickstart, the first week is 1 hour. Although you do have the option of doing a regular week 1 which is just 1/2 hour workouts.

Good luck!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You dont have to do the kickstart one hour per day, its optional. Why did you buy it if you dont have the time for it? The program is 3 months, its a comittment, not a spare of the moment decision.
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I did not say I don't have time for it, but my time is limited. Working full time & cooking most of my meals doesn't leave much else. I have successfully completed Power 90, Insanity, Slim in 6 and I will complete this program as well. I wish I could spare 2 hours a day to exercise. But that wouldn't be possible.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Sorry but it just sounds like an excuse to not do it, its a matter asking yourself whats important and prioritizing. Sleep less. Turn of the tv. Dont surf the internet. You can do it.