Ready to get this done..New with no pals

Options
I guess you could say im new here.I signed up a long time ago but never used the site.But here i am ready to be a new me.Please add me,i love meeting new people and we all could use extra motivation.

Replies

• pieberry
    Options
    I have been using this site on and off for a few months. When I am good about tracking what I eat, I do a lot better.
  • Rhon_Collins
    Options
    I hope to be good with tracking also.Its hard to journal on paper,but since i use my free time for the computer..maybe this will work.Nice meeting you.
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey!
  • bigtater1966
    bigtater1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for a little more motivation for this year. I'll send ya a friend req.
  • SamiB2015
    SamiB2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rhonda, it is a great sight! I used it last spring and summer and did awesome with it! But sadly, I slipped up and stopped using it but now I'm back! We can do this together! You look amazing and have come so far, you are an inspiration to me!!
  • JudyHales
    Options
    I am exactly like you said...I signed up months ago but never participated in any part of the program. Hope to do better this time
  • yaniracm
    Options
    Hi! I started only a couple of days ago. Welcome back! I'm adding you...I believe motivation from ohers and sharing experiences to lose weight is key for success :)
  • Aslterpchick8683
    Options
    I started using this site a long time ago off and on and use the Android app as well. Hoping to regaing focus this year after having a baby last year...not sure how to add people as friends...so feel free to add me!! :flowerforyou: