Peanut butter - Sugar Free Fat Free No Calories No Carbs

Options
I had seen a post here the first day I logged in, asking about fat free peanut butter. I was shopping later that day and found this. Seemed too good to be true. I am soooo hooked on it. Perfect on my breakfast toast. When paired with Smuckers sugar free preserves it makes a yummy PBJ.

Walden Farms Whipped Peanut Spread - natural and calorie free. 0 fat, 0 carbs, 0 cholesterol, 0 protein

Check the label, they have similar products . . . chocolate dip, carmel dip, syrups and spreads.

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Aren't you just slightly curious what it's made of since it seems to have no nutritional values at all?
  • kelseey73x
    kelseey73x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    agreeded!
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Some good reviews here; Seems to be "chemically enhanced slime"
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/cr/B0031AYIYK/ref=aw_d_cr_grocery

Whipped_peanut_butter-main.jpg
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I vomited 30 seconds after putting this in my mouth.
    http://www.waldenfarms.com/PeanutSpread.gif
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    It's a bit like draining the fat and cutting it off bacon...what the hell?! What would be the point?
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Perhaps I've been exposed to the real deal for far too long, but I found my one and only experience with Walden Farms' "peanut butter" to be next to nothing like peanut butter. I'm glad you find it a palatable substitute, however, to each his/her own. :)
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    It is horrible and very expensive. Don't waste your money. I eat real Peanut Butter but measure the portion.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I like my peanut butter calories, fat and nutritional qualities, so that's not for me.

If I were to go for a peanut butter alternative (that's still more of a "food" than a "product") I'd buy PB2.

If.

I just eat peanut butter. The less processed the better, imho.

I have peanut butter most days...
  • Infauna
    Infauna Posts: 89
    Options
    I'd rather eat real PB, the fat in it is good for you. This just sounds like it would taste horrible and I imagine the texture to be weird. :sick:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    you will have more long term success when you learn that fat free and sugar free and no carbs and no calories is not really the way to go

your body needs nutrition and nutrition has calories

this whole deal is learning how many calories you can eat and still lose weight and proceeding from there

good luck
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Aren't you just slightly curious what it's made of since it seems to have no nutritional values at all?

I was curious--all of their info is here: http://www.waldenfarms.com/nutrition_facts.html

Corn starch and xanthun gum have calories so there must not be much of them in there.

A long time ago I tried some of their products and didn't care for most of them.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've tried their raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing, I liked it. It wasn't bad. Had no calories and no gluten/sugar ect. But now I am using Italian dressing from another company that has fat and calories. (I just try different dressings every month so it isn't the same)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow really i eat peanut butter everyday thats what i was never going to give up. where can i find it does it taste like jiff.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    This stuff is for real? I clicked into this thinking it was a joke.