Military girlfriends/spouses

Options
I am a girlfriend of a soldier and seeking out some other ladies in the same boat.

Replies

• soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    No one?

ok.......
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am an army wife, and daily MFP updater :).
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    my hubby is retired military so i was an army spouse, but he retired a year ago. :happy:
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm an AF wife. My husband is currently deployed. I started my weight loss journey before he left and got down 20 lbs. Since he's been gone I've lost another 16 and hoping for 15-20 more before he's home. You can add me.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm not dating anyone in the military, but I'm in myself, so feel free to add me if you like :)
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My spouse is currently deployed also, and I am hoping the length of the deployment (8 months -- 2 down 6 to go) will align with getting the body I want :).
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    military wife, feel free to add me :)
  • brooke741
    brooke741 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm a Coast Guard wife, prior Army wife :) Hi everyone!
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    add me if ya want. Husband is not military but currently working at GTMO. Miss him terribly. I waant to lose weight and surprize him. Doing it for me but when he was around he always tried to bring me food. Oh here is a cherry mash, or lets go out for a buffet.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm still on girlfriend status until the time is right but I just moved from New Hampshire to Georgia at the end of last month to be with my boyfriend.

I"m adding you all!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Oh and I forgot that I am looking to lose 50lbs (intitially, will see how I feel once I get there), The BF is very healthy and active and I've been a fat *kitten* the majority of my life so although I know he is proud of me and what I've been accomplishing I still sometimes get discouraged because I think he thinks I'm not pushing myself hard enough.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
  • BlackDhalia403
    Options
    I'm a Army wife , and daily MFP user . (:
    Well, currently my husband is stationed in Kuwait...
    Been gone for over a year so far, won't be back until next year.
    So I'm focusing on education, and losing weight, being healthy again.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    I think I friended everyone! If I didn't, please add me!

And thank you for the link starlight. Will go over there now. :)
  • laminy83
    laminy83 Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me, hubs is active duty army
  • katiebugg16
    Options
    Boyfriend is active duty Navy! :)
  • breannamckenzie0824
    Options
    Af fiance right here! Trying to lose weight before the big day
  • mellisaweldon
    Options
    My fiancee was a marine, until his ankle injury but now hes the couch potato in this family, lol. I am trying to lose weight for our wedding in Dec. and also for myself and our 3 kids ages 4, 2, and 1 by the middle of July. They are so rambunctious right now and I am finding it hard to keep up, so I am striving to get to the point where I give them the workout, lol. Feel free to add me if you haven't already, for anyone on here, I could always use more support, I have a long, long way to go.
  • stephanie_ellen
    Options
    army girlfriend looking for support and any advice trying to lose 20 lbs! anyone on the same mission?
  • kellystjohn88
    kellystjohn88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    USMC wife here!