How do you like your water?

Options
Just wondering how everyone likes to drink their water..Cold, warm, room temp, hot (eww)..lol?
Do you like to add anything to it?
How much do you drink a day?

I like mine cold with lots of crushed ice, but i will settle for room temp when i don't have any ice around.
I tend to drink it plain..nothing added. Sometimes i do want some crystal light, so i add a little (rarely).
I have been trying to drink at least 2L a day (Plus Size Barbies Challenge) & it seems to be getting a little easier to drink the 2L's plus! Although the bathroom is my new best friend.

Have a good day all:drinker: & drink up!!

Replies

• «lindsay»
    Options
    I use True Lemon, True Lime or True Orange...Just a hint of flavor, but enough for me. The orange one reminds me of Tang!!!!
  • patwil73
    patwil73 Posts: 28
    Options
    I like mine cold with any type of ice being ok (keeps me from guzzling it). I try to drink 3 24 oz containers at work and then another 16 oz for dinner. I don't like any flavors in my water - not even lemon, so it is just plain. I find it works really well when I am craving a snack that is bad for me - a big drink and I am no longer so hungry for that candy bar!
  • mzmoonlight
    mzmoonlight Posts: 160
    Options
    Mine cold with sugar free squash in it, or echinacea fruit tea
  • fitandhealthy
    fitandhealthy Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    cold or room temp....no ice. I've learned to like water, although it was a battle! :) I drink at least 8 glasses a day. :drinker:
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    room temp or cool, but not ice cold.
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mine cold with sugar free squash in it, or echinacea fruit tea

What is sugar free squash??
  • emarcia28
    Options
    cold or room temp....no ice. I've learned to like water, although it was a battle! :) I drink at least 8 glasses a day. :drinker:

yes a battle for me right now! but i am beginning to love it & i lug around a1L bottle with me :smile:
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Room temp is easier on my teeth. I usually drink it plain but will ask for a slice of lemon if I go to a restaurant. I aim to drink a minimum of 6 16.9oz bottles a day.
  • emarcia28
    Options
    Room temp is easier on my teeth. I usually drink it plain but will ask for a slice of lemon if I go to a restaurant. I aim to drink a minimum of 6 16.9oz bottles a day.

woo that's a lot of water..im definitely doing 2L and im squeezing in more lately! :happy:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    room temp or slightly cool. I drink about 12 glasses aday. I love water. Moving up to the pacific northwest from southern california made all the difference. The water tastes so good up here.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    Slice up oranges, lemons and limes, freeze them and then use them with ice cubes. Just a hint of flavor. It is good. You can also buy frozen fruit and add those. Strawberry is delicious. I have even had it with frozen cucumbers.
  • mariena
    mariena Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love hot water. Nothing special in it. I know people think it sounds gross, but if you are a hot coffee or tea drinker you will like hot water. It's very calming and soothing to drink.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I like it room temperature, actually. I can chugalug room temperature water.

If I'm looking to quench thirst, I like it colder and usually with some drink flavoring in it. Usually sugar free Hawaiian Punch drink mixes.

After a workout, room temperature chugable water. GULP! :drinker:
  • pearlyfatcat
    pearlyfatcat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love it room temperature! I can't stand it cold, never tried it hot. I drink it either plan or with Great Value Walmart brand Lemonade 5 cal mix. I have tried every other brand out there and to me it is the best. If I am working out it HAS to be straight up water no flavoring or I will spew it. (sorry tmi) It took a long time for me to tolerate water, now I love it.
  • emarcia28
    Options
    well this all just sounds great!!!
  • emarcia28
    Options
    Slice up oranges, lemons and limes, freeze them and then use them with ice cubes. Just a hint of flavor. It is good. You can also buy frozen fruit and add those. Strawberry is delicious. I have even had it with frozen cucumbers.

OOOoo i have to do this!:drinker:
  • emarcia28
    Options
    I love it room temperature! I can't stand it cold, never tried it hot. I drink it either plan or with Great Value Walmart brand Lemonade 5 cal mix. I have tried every other brand out there and to me it is the best. If I am working out it HAS to be straight up water no flavoring or I will spew it. (sorry tmi) It took a long time for me to tolerate water, now I love it.

lol lately ive been drinking room temp at work and at the gym i like it a bit colder!
  • emarcia28
    Options
    I like it room temperature, actually. I can chugalug room temperature water.

If I'm looking to quench thirst, I like it colder and usually with some drink flavoring in it. Usually sugar free Hawaiian Punch drink mixes.

After a workout, room temperature chugable water. GULP! :drinker:

OO i love Hawaiian punch pink lemonade ones!
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Room temp for me! I can't drink cold water because I have sensative teeth.
  • sblim
    sblim Posts: 99
    Options
    I can't drink the tap water where I live, so I usually buy 2.5 liter bottles of water and drink it straight from the bottle at room temperature. No glass to clean up and it is really easy for me to track it as I usually have about a bottle a day.