I'm 26, looking to make 2013 my year

Options
Hi,

I need friends on here. I'm looking to lose 56 lbs for health and confidence reasons. Please add me, I need motivation-- I'll reciprocate.

I've tried MFP on my own with no success...

I'm 26, looking to make 2013 my year.

Heather

Replies

• christymarie214
    christymarie214 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather- This site is full of good advice and motivation! I'll add you and good luck!!
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Im 26 as well and my weight loss goal was the same as yours. I've since added 10 more lbs to lose to get to my ultimate goal since Im so close to my initial goal. You can do it!
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I need friends on here. I'm looking to lose 56 lbs for health and confidence reasons. Please add me, I need motivation-- I'll reciprocate.

I've tried MFP on my own with no success...

I'm 26, looking to make 2013 my year.

Heather

Hello!!
    My name is Heather and I'm 26 too!! How cool?
    Friend request sent
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Friends definitely make it easier! Sending a request :)
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Courtney Im 25 from Ontario, Canada. Im determined to also make this my year. Not just for weight loss but for many other things in my life as well. (Completely reshape my whole life). Feel free to add me if you want. Im here just about every day.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! I'm Allison--27 years old and I'm hoping to be in maintenance mode by 2014, so I really gotta get into line in 2013. I'll add you!
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 as well & am starting fresh this year with a lot of weight to lose. Adding you!