MFP One Year Progress Photos!

Options

Replies

• livingandlovinglife
    livingandlovinglife Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look amazing! Congratulations to you!!!!
  • irishjune
    irishjune Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for passing on the inspiration - it's working!
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    you look great I hope to have an after pic soon!!!

Stick with it and you WILL get there! :D
  • gillesse
    gillesse Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing girl! I also hope that in one year I can accomplish what you did. Congrats!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great job, way to go! :smile:
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. You look fantastic. Here's to 2013 and a fit year!
  • mary8n8
    mary8n8 Posts: 14
    Options
    Way to go! You are my inspiration, as I have just joined on 12/31/12. I am hoping to post a similar story at the end of 2013. Keep up the great work!
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look so great! A really inspiring story. I hope to have something similar on my 1 year anniversary :)
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Incredible and such great progress!!!! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • All4Norma
    All4Norma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Also, I love your glasses!
  • Marie294
    Options
    You look so great! A really inspiring story. I hope to have something similar on my 1 year anniversary :)
    Way to go! You are my inspiration, as I have just joined on 12/31/12. I am hoping to post a similar story at the end of 2013. Keep up the great work!

You can both do it!! :) Stay consistent and just take it one day at a time, You WILL Get there!! :)
  • Marie294
    Options
    Awesome job! Also, I love your glasses!

hehe Thanks! I love your glasses too! :happy:
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    amazing! great work, lady. :)
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I always love hearing people's success stories. Congrats to you on your progress and good luck to you on the rest of your weight loss journey!
  • xkdrowex
    xkdrowex Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I hope you are as proud of yourself as I am of you! We did this together! We fought the Fat War in 2012 and figured out this stuff! Now here's to success at Operation Tough And Buff 2013. :) I love you buddy...and thanks for being awesome and inspiring... and supportive... and awesome! :)
  • Marie294
    Options
    I hope you are as proud of yourself as I am of you! We did this together! We fought the Fat War in 2012 and figured out this stuff! Now here's to success at Operation Tough And Buff 2013. :) I love you buddy...and thanks for being awesome and inspiring... and supportive... and awesome! :)

I AM Proud of US! :D And YES YES YES a thousand times to Operation Tough and Buff 2013! I love it! Bring on the Muscles!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • scrazysmilez
    Options
    You look great, hope that I can stick to it, I just started it's been one week today. It would be great to be able to show great progress an live a healthier life this time next year and be able to inspire other people like you. You make me want to keep moving forward thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!