recommendations for getting BF percentage down?

Options
2»

Replies

• weloveourboys
    weloveourboys Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Jesse_Hunter
    Jesse_Hunter Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I agree, A weight training routine will help a lot. Tone is the new skinny.

The "Eat Real Food" comment I read above is the best one I've seen in awhile! Now that's some fail proof weight loss advice you will NEVER see on a late night infomercial...

Here is my guaranteed advice to get body fat % down. Learn to treat food as a fuel source, and never as a pleasure. I don't necessarily like eating the amount of protein that is optimal for me, but I know what I have to do to get to where I want to be.

bodybuilddiet1_zpsbd545fa9.jpg

Ultimately, it comes down to how much you're willing to do to reach your goals. good luck! :)
  • Bassgirl51
    Options

The "Eat Real Food" comment I read above is the best one I've seen in awhile! Now that's some fail proof weight loss advice you will NEVER see on a late night infomercial...

Here is my guaranteed advice to get body fat % down. Learn to treat food as a fuel source, and never as a pleasure. I don't necessarily like eating the amount of protein that is optimal for me, but I know what I have to do to get to where I want to be.

Ultimately, it comes down to how much you're willing to do to reach your goals. good luck! :)

What is the orange stuff with the chicken at the top?
  • martinh78
    martinh78 Posts: 601
    Options
    I shall keep my eye on this thread as I can't get my body fat to shift below the 20-21% mark. I've tried/do HIIT, lifted weights (do bodyweight stuff now) etc. Done something right to loose weight, but not sure why the bf% won't shift!
  • aimeewick
    aimeewick Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it's a smashed sweet potato.
  • Jesse_Hunter
    Options

What is the orange stuff with the chicken at the top?

YAMS!! :D I alternate between sweet potatoes and yams, but I prefer the flavor of yams (if I can get them!)
  • Jesse_Hunter
    Options
    I shall keep my eye on this thread as I can't get my body fat to shift below the 20-21% mark. I've tried/do HIIT, lifted weights (do bodyweight stuff now) etc. Done something right to loose weight, but not sure why the bf% won't shift!

Ultimately, this is going to come down to your calorie intake/expenditure. What are you currently consuming daily, calorie wise?

Something that you might try is to continue your workouts as usual, but start cycling your calories down, slowly though.

For example, Next week drop your daily calorie intake down 100 calories everyday for the whole week. The week after that drop it 200 calories, the 3rd week drop it down 300 calories. After 3 weeks see if you are seeing results in your body fat loss. Keep in mind that the lower you drop your body fat down, the more challenging it becomes to drop it further.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump