A long way to go still but here goes...

Options
edennew
edennew Posts: 231 Member
I made it my aim to post comparison pics every month as I am going start heavy lifting this month and wanted to take pictures today to mark my progress.

My heaviest weight was 260, but I started MFP at 252.6 and weighed in today at 234 (2 up from before NYE). I have been logging and using weight machines at the gym or walking almost daily for two months. I started at 1275 calories and have gradually raised them to stabilize my metabolism and get ready to lift. I am doing New Rules of Lifting for Women starting 1/13.

My goals are to reach a size 8 (I was a 22/24 and am a 20 now) and to concentrate on eating high quality veggies, grain and protein. I will only weigh in once a week. I'll post pics the 15th of every month and I will kick *kitten* lifting weights and changing my body composition. Wish me luck!

Here goes!
ScreenShot2013-01-01at91921PM_zpscebdb975-1_zpsdad080c8.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!