Restarting my plan and looking for new friends.

Options
Hi I have been using MFP for awhile. I had joined March 2012, and ended up switching user names.... I have lost 54 pounds and the I had a surgery, where I was told not to lose weight, after my breast reduction in October... Well I didnt maintain well, and with the holidays....I gained 26 pounds since October... My goal this new year is to lose another 50# and keep it off.. I want to lose from where I am right now 125 pounds... I am making strides in my eating plan.. All I am doing is counting my calories. As this worked last year for me...so it should work for me this year :) So if your looking for a good friend for the entire year please send a friend request!! I am serious and motivated to relose these 26 pounds plus some....

Kymbeez

Replies

• pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I could use some MFP friends also.
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimbeez -

We are very similar...I too joined Jan 2013 and lost 53 lbs last year. I gained 10 over the Holiday and back on-track again to re-loose those 10 plus another 40 this year. Let's be friends!
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am just starting back up today as well!! We could all use some support and motivation on our way to our goals....add me if you want!
  • benmarcum
    benmarcum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    feel free to throw friend invites my way. I could use some folks to keep me honest! :)
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! i am starting back up today too!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow Kymbeez, you have had quite the roller coaster ride in health and weight. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy, we can motivate each other and I'm positive the support will be two way. The challenge is always easier with friends. I'm posting all the time, diary is open and I'm nearing a year on MFP. Good luck to you on your journey!
  • brigitbella
    Options
    I also need friends! I lost 70 pounds 4 years ago, the wrong way. Starvation diet, health shakes, and rice cakes. needless to say, I gained almost all of it back.
    Now I'm doing it more sensibly, through moderation, and exercise. I wanna look good naked!!
    Hoping to lose about 40-50 pounds, this will bring me to healthy weight for me.
  • brandyk40
    brandyk40 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I started up yesterday and could also use the support! I will send you a buddy add and anyone else who needs support, feel free to add me! I need people to keep me motivated and on track! I can offer the same as well :)
  • NEGU0128
    Options
    I am right there with you. I had lost 60 lbs with MFP and then things went down hill. I had a lot of changes in my life last year and I stopped using MFP. I restarted a few days ago and am going to need all the help I can get. I created a new profile and username to make a fresh start.
    Here's to a new beginning for a lot of us! Feel free to add me as a friend. We all can use positive people in our journey!

Denise
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I could do with new friends for support also. I had a clear out of people who had not logged in for 6 months or more and i have about 15 left :| I have been BAAAAAAD over xmas and i need my *kitten* kicked to get back into it and lose what i have left to shift. Add away x
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started in Jan of 2011, I had lost 43 lbs. 7 Lbs short of my 50 lb goal. I had a decent start to 2012, but toward the middle of the year it all went down hill. (job change, ill husband and 6 weeks away for training) I gained back 20 lbs and I am restarting now. I know it works, I just have to have a plan and a back up in case that one doesn't work. I too want to lose 50lbs this year. I am patient and persisitent and I know it will take hard work.

Best wishes for 2013,
    We can do it!
  • Notgivnup613
    Options
    Hi Kymbeez...

You are not alone. I have gained since October. It's a clean slate for me. Would love for you to add me.

:happy:
  • babigryl
    babigryl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimbeez. I am looking to lose 40 pounds by the end of March and I need all the motivation I can get. I've lost about 20 by counting calories and hitting the gym about 2-3 times a week but I know I'd do so much better if I could get there at least 5 times a week. So I'm with you. The more friends, the better. Let's do this!
  • shelle2k75
    shelle2k75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me. I'm starting again too! :)
  • colliegirl50
    Options
    Making a fresh start also. If anyone out there is 50+, needing to loose 50+ pounds, please feel free to send me a friend request. I need a few good folks that I can relate to and we can help motivate each other. I am one who feels lost in a crowd, so I am looking to form a small, but meaningful support group here. Last year was a failure, so I'm making another run at it!
  • laura920
    Options
    Hi,

Looking to get back on track as well. Looking to lose 40-50 lbs the healthy way! Feel free to add me!
  • Roxane_chan
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me!
  • lisajp70
    Options
    Add me to seems like I am up and down and getting discouraged need help as well.
    good luck to you!
  • FRANUS
    FRANUS Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me!!:happy:
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am here for the long haul.