Lost 145 in A Year!! Making the Impossible, POSSIBLE!

Options

Replies

• TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm down 88 in a little more than 5 months. I am already motivated to keep plowing into the New Year, but your post totally reinvigorated me. Thank you!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great job!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! A great inspiration!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning. What a great transformation!!! You have definitely encouraged me to keep pushing myself harder and stay focused on getting to my goal. I am sure your vacation with your friends was a blast and that you absolutely shocked your friends. Congratulations on a successful lifestyle change!!!!!!!!!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!

Love your pictures,
    It should be a poster that hangs on a gym wall.
  • BlueJue2
    Options
    So, here is my reaction from just now seeing your success story. First of all, words elude me for the spectacular work you have done. Secondly, you are good looking now but you were cute as a ubtton before too. Congratulations on your health.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Holy Crow, you are amazing!!! Thanks for posting - very inspiring! xo
  • EdwinVelez
    Options
    I'm the healthiest I have ever been! Im working to compete in mens Physique by the end of this year! I accomplished this by pure change of lifestyle and chaning my eating habit and adding exercise. Absolutely NO SURGERY!! everyone is always spectical about the amount of weight and the time frame! thats why im on a mission to show others that their impossible is POSSIBLE!!
    I'm very hopeful for you, and you seem to have made a real lifestyle change that will help, but statistically, the faster the weight comes off, the faster it goes back on. It's not easy to stabilize when you've been losing 2lbs a week.
    There are a lot of people who have lost similar amounts. There are a lot fewer people who have lost similar amounts and kept it off.
    So congratulations on the loss, but you'll be an example for people once you've successfully kept it off for a year and shown them that they can lose it permanently.

I have goals to compete in Mens physique by the end of the year!!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Shows what being committed to changing your life can do! Thanks for sharing!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I love this! you look great!!! wonderful work!!! Very motivational!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You are a true success story.. i really don't like the nay sayers who say you could gain it back faster. All of us risk gaining weight back..that is true for everyone. But that should not take away from your tremendous accomplishment that has taken nothing but discipline and hard work to achieve. You deserve respect and applause.. (clap clap clap)!!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Great job!

And I love how you did your pictures!
  • kasey0118
    kasey0118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW....that is fantastic! If I can loose a portion of what you lost I will be happy!! Thanks to you and others for sharing their stories!!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • haydensmommy30
    Options
    Amazing results!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love this! Great job.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! You look fantastic!
  • ShannieRay
    ShannieRay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kairisika
    kairisika Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm the healthiest I have ever been! Im working to compete in mens Physique by the end of this year! I accomplished this by pure change of lifestyle and chaning my eating habit and adding exercise. Absolutely NO SURGERY!! everyone is always spectical about the amount of weight and the time frame! thats why im on a mission to show others that their impossible is POSSIBLE!!
    I'm very hopeful for you, and you seem to have made a real lifestyle change that will help, but statistically, the faster the weight comes off, the faster it goes back on. It's not easy to stabilize when you've been losing 2lbs a week.
    There are a lot of people who have lost similar amounts. There are a lot fewer people who have lost similar amounts and kept it off.
    So congratulations on the loss, but you'll be an example for people once you've successfully kept it off for a year and shown them that they can lose it permanently.
    I have goals to compete in Mens physique by the end of the year!!
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!