Options
    Wow u look amazing! Keep up the goodwork
  • kshanika
    kshanika Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You lookl Fab girl! nice results!
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Awesome...I did not do as well as I wanted in 2012, so I'm starting a different approach this year and I hope that cutting out most processed foods and white carbs will help me as well!
  • misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW, way to go girl! You look fabulous, this is such a great inspiration. Keep up the hard work! 2013 better watch out! ;)
  • saldelmar
    saldelmar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! (and how could your tiny body stand to lose another 50 lbs??)
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What an amazing transformation :)
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. You look like a million dollars! I bet you feel great, too. Congrats on such a huge loss. <3
  • missnikkixx
    missnikkixx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Exercise is the MOST important part. I do keep my calories quite low with the careful watch of a nutritionist. As for my gym regiment, its all cardio, cardio, cardio. I do a minimum of 66 minutes on the elliptical a day with a high intensity interval workout. I switch it up taking cardio boxing classes or zumba as well. On light days, I do 33 minutes cardio, 33 minutes stationary bike and then some abs work or light lifting.

Hope this helps!
    You look awesome!!!
    May i ask when you go to the gym what do you do? (Sounds like a silly question, but im joining the gym for the first time EVER and just looking for some tips)

:)
  • missnikkixx
    Options
    For those asking about Green Smoothies....here's my little guide. I basically lost the fist 30 pounds replacing 2 meals a day with homemade green smoothies.

This can be done short term or long term. I did it for the first month of my diet and lost ALOT (like 20 pounds). Its called the "raw veg" lifestyle and basically it focuses on replaces two meals a day with "green smoothies", which are 60% fruit and 40% veggies.

The basics:
    1. replace 2 meals a day with green smoothies
    2. eat a high protein, lo carb meal for lunch or dinner (I prefer lunch because I like to go to bed not feeling full)
    3. Cardio to burn 500-700 calories a day
    4. high protein snacks twice a day, but do not eat it within an hour before or after a smoothie or meal

These are some of my fav green smoothie recipes, but as long as you keep it approximately 32 ounces, 60% fruit, 40% veggie, a liquid (water, natural OJ, almond milk) with a natural sweeter like truvia/agave/raw honey and a small portion of fat (banana/avacado/flax seed/oatmeal). In general, DO NOT ADD A DAIRY INTO THE MIX.

http://lindawagner.net/blog/2011/03/green-smoothie-for-weight-loss/
    http://crunchykim.blogspot.com/2012/05/energy-smoothie.html
    http://www.marthastewart.com/851771/oatmeal-smoothies

Hope this helps!
  • missnikkixx
    Options
    SO MANY AMAZING KIND WORDS. Everyone here is such an inspiration! Happy New Year!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job MissNikkixx,

You have most certainly disciplined yourself to a totally new lifestyle and look at the results. Absolutely fabulous.
    You are looking great and before you know it you will have met your goal. Keep up the hard work because as you can see it really pays off in the end. Congratulations Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Dang, you look great!!
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great!!!!
  • Britton12
    Britton12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great work! Awesome Job!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a year makes. You stayed dedicated to getting fit and you look fantastic. I am glad that you are not on the mindset of getting skinny but more about getting fit. You are a curvy girl and all you did was make your curves toner and become more hour glass. Amazing work! Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!