Replies

• DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    awesome job:flowerforyou:
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work and perseverance.:flowerforyou:
  • mssue0669
    Options
    Great job! You are definitely an inspiration to others!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!

For those who asked how I did it.... here's how. I started off with just tracking my food. If I look back at my diary in those starting days and weeks I will still eating crap but being accountable for it. It was a huuuuge eye opener to see how many cals are really in the foods I was eating. I started making better food choices. I got back into walking and would walk about 3 - 4 times a week for about 20 min to start. At some point I started wanting to see what more I could do and I took up C25K. I occasionally did the biggest loser dvds but honestly most of my weightloss I think is from walking and then jogging eventually. I ran my first 5k on Thanksgiving and finished at 36:00. It felt incredible to cross that finish line. I was never overweight growing up. After I met my now husband we quit smoking together and I started emotional eating and gained about 80 lbs over the course of a year and a half. I did not own a full length mirror and didn't step on the scale. When I finally hoped on my scale before my wedding I could not believe I was at 258 lbs. Today I am at 162ish and looking to lose another ten lbs. Then the plan is to focus on starting a family.

Thanks to all my friends for the continued support. I am so proud of all of you!
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    YES! That's our girl! You look AMAZING!! All your hard work has really paid off. You should be so proud of yourself! What an inspiration.
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Great job. Such an inspiration. I am kicking myself because I should have been able to post a similar thread and I allowed myself to get off track. I will be posting one at the end of this year though!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulations!!!!!! You look great.
  • bessbla
    bessbla Posts: 11
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for inspiring me!
  • BSBgirl337
    BSBgirl337 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!!! Congrats!
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!

Great job!!!
  • Whitnit809
    Whitnit809 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!