wii games??

2»

Replies

• ChantiC
    ChantiC Posts: 137
    The wii game I am addicted to is Exerbeat!! Super fun and a great workout! It gives you the option to use two controllers which makes it more even than just using one. And you can use the balance board or not. Its fun and theres everything from salsa dancing to karate, to yoga to hip hop and bozercise. I have tried most of them and also all the Just Dance ones are fun too. For a real hard workout that you also need hand weights for there My Fitness Coach and thats a good one. But over all my fav so far is exerbeat :)
  • tianaburris
    tianaburris Posts: 3 Member
    There are some games on the WiiFit that you don't need the balance board for. But if you also have a PS2/3 or XBOX you can get the DDR games, they're like the Just Dance games. Also, Zumba is fun if you don't mind looking silly - Since I have a youngster, she thinks its fun and funny because we get to act silly together. :laugh:
  • sayfay
    sayfay Posts: 90 Member
    Thanks, great suggestions! We got the Wii. And, I do exercise regularly - work out with a personal trainer twice a week and also run a few times a week. Just looking for something different to mix things up, especially since it is getting a little too chilly for runs outside and I get bored on the treadmill!

Thanks again! Going to check these out!!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    I use my Wii daily since the weather has gotten cold! I use the EA Active More Workouts and there is an aerobics program that you can use. You can chose to use it without the balance board. The longest you can do it is for 30 minutes so I do it twice for an hour and can burn anywhere between 600-800 calories depending on how much I push myself! it's great. I just ordered the EA Sports Active 2 as well and can't wait to see what that does!
  • sxymace
    sxymace Posts: 11 Member
    EA Active 2 is a great one (helped me lose my first 20lbs). Good workout although after awhile be prepared to get frustrated at the sensors not working. Sure, you can get replacements but definitely was frustrating to have them stop working on my second to last workout under the EA Active 9 Week Challenge.
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    I've got the zumba one but don't use it very often as I find it a bit boring. I much prefer the Just Dance series and set it to Just Sweat and then you don't keep having the break in between songs. Good luck!
  • erinw1011
    erinw1011 Posts: 86 Member
    My husband got me Wii Zumba 2 and I tried it last night and I love it. Worked up a sweat and had fun. It will take some time to get the moves down though.
  • I have the just dance, Ea Active, Jillian Michaels fitness ultimatum 2010 think you can use either or on hers. I have the zumba, but haven't used it, I just can't do those dances on there, was too hard for me... I also have one called Your shape with Je nny McCarthy, its a good one, comes with a camera you hook up to the wii, and you don't need anything you will show up on the tv. I like this one, but i also use the wii fit and have done a lot of exercises with that one....To see the one with McCarthy you can go to www.yourshapegame.com. look into that one, and it was real cheap too, got it online at walmart..... good luck.