BBV vs IT Works

Options
OK,
So here's the deal. I let myself go and put on a few LBs over the Holidays......Now I need to get it off as soon as possible before the Summer. I have narrowed it down to these two options......If you have had a positive experience with either I would like to hear it. Either Body by Vi Shakes or It Works wraps. If you have had a negative experience or if you have not personally used the product then please keep it to yourself. I am only interested in keeping this a positive discussion. Need to decide which is the best option for me so I can get started ASAP.

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    You should look into Right Size Smoothies.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    You will have a problem keeping this positive when you want to do a fad diet....
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    If you have the money to waste, I mean INVEST, then do both! :tongue:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I personally wrap up my BBV shakes in the It Works! wrap before I drink it just to be safe.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    You will have a problem keeping this positive when you want to do a fad diet....
    The wraps have nothing to do with a diet.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I used a program that is neither one of those and LOVE every bit of it.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Body by Vi.. sigh....
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The wraps have nothing to do with a diet.

No but they also have ThermoFIT and Fatfighters, to supress your appetite and block your carbs, win all around!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I used a program that is neither one of those and LOVE every bit of it.

What is it? HCG? Can it drop the weight quick?
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Just curious, where DID you let yourself go to?
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    why would you not want to hear negative experiences? that doesn't even make sense. if a product gave many people an allergic reaction or didn't work as specified I would want to know. why bother asking anything if you are only going to read what you want to hear?
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    California girl is lurking around here somewhere... I can feel it.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Binge and purge!

Get over the vomit to get into the dress, you know you want to Jac.
  • Alford96
    Options
    My sister and brother in law used them and have lost a lot of weight and inches. I tried them while we were visiting and the ones she made me were quite tasty. Personally haven't used them myself because 1: I just don't have that big a sweet tooth and 2: I like to chew my food vs. drinking so not sustainable for me BUT it seems to have worked for them. They had the shakes for breakfast and lunch and had a sensible snack and dinner along with exercising. They didn't lose the weight overnight but it was a steady and healthy loss (1-2 lbs per week).

Never heard of the wraps until recently but IMO, that doesn't seem to be a permanant type loss, only a temporary fix.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Please tell me you're being sarcastic..... :huh:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I had a sample of Body By Vi - it wasn't good but I'm a chocolate person so I couldn’t survive on that pseudo 'cake-batter' flavour. I've never heard of the second product you mentioned.

Shakeology Chocolate is delicious but it’s $130 for a 1 month supply, double that of Body By Vi. That being said, they have a bottom of the bag guarantee so pour out the product and return the bag and ta da, a free month of Shakeology! I know, naughty right
    :devil:
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have tried to do BBV several times and have several family members who promote it (and make great money). I considered becoming a promoter but wanted to try the product first. Well, day one I had an awful headache. Day two I had a migraine. You can see where this is going. I did everything right. I had two shakes per day, drank at least 64 ounces of water, ate a good meal and had healthy snacks between shakes (almonds, grapes, carrots, etc). It gave me a serious headache or migraine each and every day. I tried it for two straight weeks. I tried it again a few weeks back, only had one shake in lieu of breakfast and I had a serious headache for the rest of the day. When I say headache or migraine, I mean the kind that taking any sort or OTC pain reliever won't fix. I have no idea why it affected me this way but I know of at least three others that had the same issue.

Do what you will, but BBV or any other "diet" isn't the best way to lose. I have found that a combination of eating right and exercise is the answer. I think most people will agree with me on this.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the Thunder Shirt?
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    WHY do you need to lose it fast? Testing out the boomerang?
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Also, losing weight fast isn't the answer. I lost 45 pounds taking phentermine and guess what, IT ALL CAME BACK. If you don't change your lifestyle you won't keep the weight off. Just saying.....