3 day Diet

Options
angyi
angyi Posts: 14 Member
Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried the 3 Day Diet, or the Military Diet and has had any success, concerns, or advice? My co-workers and I will be trying it soon and i'm a bit scared, but mostly excited :) Let me know if you'd like to do it too!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    How much weight are you planning to lose on this 3 day diet?:wink:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • uxbridgeheli
    Options
    I do the 3 day diet every now and then.
    If I've gained a few lbs then it's back off again quite quickly.
    I'm at goal really so not much to lose so I only tend to lose 2-3lbs but if you have lots to lose it works better.
    Good luck with it - H x
  • angyi
    Options
    I read that if you follow it perfectly you can lose up to 10lbs in 3 days, if you're exercising. i'd just like to get a boost to start the year and continue with regular dieting and exercise.
  • angyi
    Options
    Thank you! And good for you :)
  • malex0710
    Options
    how does it worke?
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is to skip the word diet and find a plan that you can stick with forever. Diets have a beginning and an end, when you follow a healthy lifestyle routine, it lasts forever. Chances are pretty high that you will regain any weight loss after the 3 days unless you continue to eat the same.
  • angyi
    Options
    My suggestion is to skip the word diet and find a plan that you can stick with forever. Diets have a beginning and an end, when you follow a healthy lifestyle routine, it lasts forever. Chances are pretty high that you will regain any weight loss after the 3 days unless you continue to eat the same.

I'm sorry, let me clarify, I'm not doing any other "diet" thank the 3 day one, and it's basically to support a friend. I'm working on adjusting eating haits and commiting to exercise daily. I've never had any success with fad diets.
  • thesixdees
    Options
    Hey Best Friend!!! Let's do this!!! :)
  • angyi
    Options
    You're a nerd, I love you! have you started?