Well...here goes...down 85 lbs. with pictures!!

Options

Replies

• GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What a difference!!! Congrats
  • berlybristow
    Options
    :smile: I know I don't know you and I hope you don't think it's wierd that I am replying to your pics but...
    Wow!!! I only joined my fitness pal a few weeks ago and I was just looking at your pics you posted... I just want to say congratulations on your weight loss!!! That is a remarkable accomplishment. I have started my own journey to lose weight. I have lost around 35 lbs so far and I want to loose at least 50 more... Your story encourages me to keep pushing on... so THANK YOU!!!! Good luck on your journey you are looking very pretty!!!!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome ****y!!!! keep it up <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    My dearest Ivey..you know I love no matter what. These pics show just how far you have come. Your smile is amazing and your beauty radiates from your face....
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My dearest Ivey..you know I love no matter what. These pics show just how far you have come. Your smile is amazing and your beauty radiates from your face....

I love you JOJO!! Love you all...some of you are more supportive and more encouraging than my "real" friends outside of MFP!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    The differences are incredible, not only in your face but you must've dropped like 8 sizes or more!!
  • Starlet070909
    Options
    That's a lot of weight to lose! You did areally good job keep it up!!!!
  • Ivey05131980
    Options
    The differences are incredible, not only in your face but you must've dropped like 8 sizes or more!!

I WISH! I've dropped about 3 sizes! Thank you!!
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW! AMAZING!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Share your secrets master!
  • Iloveeyore78
    Iloveeyore78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • mommyof3j
    mommyof3j Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look Fantabolous- A mixture of Fantastic and Fabolous. Congratulations. You are truly are an inspiration. Happy New Year!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations on your continued success! Taking pictures helps us to see our progress because we may not see it ourselves no matter how many times people tell us how good we look! Can't wait until I can post pics of me 50lbs down, thanks for the inspiration!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    You're on a roll! Great work!
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    WOOHOO HOT MOMMA!!! SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS!!! NEXT TIME YOU FEEL DOWN, LOOK AT THIS!!! YOU ARE DOING AWESOME, KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Keep up the most excellent work. Don't give in to failure if you plateau. Just keep going, and going, and going (like the energizer bunny) :)
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats,Great Accomplishments!!!
  • tlkoehl75
    tlkoehl75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! Happy New Year 2013!!
  • YoU_CaNt_SeE_Me
    Options
    You are an inspiration and your accomplishing and successful attitude will take you to your ultimate goal, keep up the good work.. Nicely done my friend..
  • Ivey05131980
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW! AMAZING!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Share your secrets master!

Thank you so much!! :blushing: No secrets here...just low cal, low sodium (I try) and exercise...love walking and Zumba 2-3 times a week!!
  • LisaROGrady
    LisaROGrady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Here's to a fantastic new year for you. Keep up the great work. You are my inspiration today! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!