Thinking about Summer already?

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    bikini season is taking far too long to get ready for me this year.
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    I am definitely thinking about how HOT I will look this summer:laugh:
  • rubixcyoob
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm, hopefully, going on my first holiday with my fiancee and don't want to be self-concious around the pool. Plus, it will be one year to my wedding come summer and I'm hoping to be near/on my goal weight in order to focus on maintenance.
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i would love to be part of this too!! i need some encouragement and motivations still some ten lbs hanging around and really need to lose it before the summer starts
  • momdigs
    momdigs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this group. Soooo need encouragement and ideas to make this getting in shape thing fit into a busy life!
  • vmatya01
    Options
    I would like to join. I want to be able to go to the family's cottage this summer and not feel embarrassed about being in my bathing suit.
  • Tracyramos1220
    Tracyramos1220 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • Scottish_Lass
    Options
    I'd like to join too!
  • akgirl72
    Options
    I would like to join! Right now I am very motivated to being slimmer for summer 2013...cant wait to see what you have in mind :)
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 in May and its my goal to not only get healthy but to rawk a bikini by then ... Please send an invite, thanks!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Summer <3 .

Yes
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I'm am DETERMINED to be able to rock a bikini this summer. I haven't felt confidant in one since I was a teenager (although I could have waorn one in my early 20's, I didn't have the confidence). 32 now and trying to get into the best shape of my life!
  • kclynn7
    kclynn7 Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm in :) I have to lose the rest of this baby weight before July wedding :)
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    I'd like to join - it's my birthday in May, and then a girls holiday in June, so summer is basically my goal!
  • ampherz
    ampherz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in, please! I lost 15 lbs and I've been yo-yoing around for almost a year. I have at least another 10 to lose and some toning to do so. Beach pics — this summer!
  • tcmcgreg1
    Options
    Hey I'd love to join... I need to be beach fit by June. I want to race stand up jetskis like I did when I was in my 20's. I can't do anything about the 20 years that have gone by but I can do something about the 20 lbs that have tacked on. They gotta go!
  • Yenrah
    Yenrah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I have a Hawaii vacation planned for our 20 year anniversary and would love to be feeling and looking better. i just joined MFP and am looking forward to the new year!
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm in... hoping to reach my goal weight before uni graduation!
  • maria_isoldina
    Options
    I am in! I need to lose 20 pounds by May - my wedding!