A New Year, a New Mind Set

Options
I'm back on MFP....again. Seem like I do okay for a while, then I get derailed. All my own doing. This year, however, will be different. For Christmas I asked my fiance for a punching bag, which I got, and he also gave me a FitBit. It came in a dual pack so I gave one to him. We both need to lose about 25 pounds . I'm moving in with him Friday so it's a real boost to be living with someone who has similiar goals in mind. We'll be planning our meals, shopping healthy together and making time for excercise. 2013 will be year of permenant, positive change! :smile:

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm back on the wagon again too! Took a month off for the holidays... I do pretty good all year so the month of Dec. is MINE. But this year I went wayyyyy overboard... stress, new job, new house (all within one year).... but I'm moving on and upward. Congrats on your new roommate and new found determination!! :flowerforyou:
  • 64fitkat
    64fitkat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! Sounds like you have a lot going on in your life this past year! Hopefully 2013 will be smooth sailing!
  • hlschuette
    Options
    I too am on the bandwagon once again I really hope to stick with it this year. My son is doing MFP with me so I am hoping the 2 of us can encourage each other. I am trying to loose that last 10 he is trying to loose about 30. A New Year, a New Mind Set, and a New US!