Need motivating friends

Options
My second time joining this site....but this time something clicked and I am ready for a change!......never added friends the first....but this time I want people who help me on my journey and for me to give someone support when they need it....i know this will not be easy...but i'm ready....i even posted a very unflatering photo of myself so that each day I log in I can go...oh my god...hell yes I need to stick to this!...i'm ready...and happy about feeling that this is the right time finally.

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    how do we know you're serious?
  • munchysmomma
    Options
    Well when it gets down to it....the only person I need to convimce I am serious is myself....i did it once before and lost 70 pounds on weight watchers....a bed rest pregnancy left me with my 70 pounds back on my body...depression from it left me with another 50 pounds on top of the pregnancy gain...im done making excuses and settling with how I am now....last time I joined co workers told me about it during a company weight loss challenge which I immediately decided not to do....its time I stop making excuses...stop being lazy...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ok prove it.
  • findyourtempo
    Options
    Welcome to myfitnesspal.I am back after a long break--a couple of surgeries, etc. It's great to have people to get healthy with!:smile:
  • Shuleran
    Shuleran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just joined this site today too. I plan to lose 50 pounds. I think that we are all serious but just need support!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same spot as you, OP. I joined back in October but never put forth an effort. I am ready now :) We can do this!
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... we can motivate and support each other, I am on here everyday/all day lol
  • kasey0118
    kasey0118 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All....Happy New Year and hopefully Happy New ME!! I too need support and would be more than happy to help people stay motivated.. I tried this site once before and after a week had troubless accessing but now I am back with a vengence...lol. Here's to a happier healthier New Year!
  • LivingEuphoria
    LivingEuphoria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here to motivate and be accountable to myself and others too. Feel free to add me and if you are interested I started a Facebook accountability group that weighs-in every Wednesday feel free to join too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WeighInWednesday/

(to others please only join for accountability this is not a place to advertise your business, thank you)