Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cincinnati Girl saying hey!

I'm not so new to MFP but this is my first post. I am 29, 30 in Feb and love my Reds and Bengals. I am loosely following the 17 day diet plan and basically working on cardio to lose weight at this time. Just looking for a few new friends (near or far) for encouragement and conversation. I started the 17 day diet plan on 9/24 and lost 36 lb by Thanksgiving, and then the diet wasn't followed. I surprised myself by only gaining 8-10lb back during that time, and here I am starting it right back up!

Replies

• Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Congratulations on your terrific success thus far! Wishing you continued success on your journey reaching your goals! I'm Mark. Because of slacking off for the holiday season, I have around 6325 pounds to go to reach my goal! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Hi, welcome! Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • Well done so far...we all have blips now and again but what counts is that you have got back on it...go for it!!
  • Swibbels01
    Swibbels01 Posts: 47 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • blondie_182_182
    blondie_182_182 Posts: 54 Member
    Woot, Go Bengals! I'm a fan too :) Welcome to MFP. I lost 50 pounds and gained 20 back, so I know how you are feeling.