13»

Replies

• penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Jazzercise

Just remember Jazzercise only works if you're dressed like this:
    jazzercise.jpg

I mean really, they can't all be wrong, can they?
    Jazzexercise_Main.jpg

Can you imagine how embarassing it is to be this woman? HAHAHA. To have this fashion faux paus immortalized in such a way?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    why would you not want to hear negative experiences? that doesn't even make sense. if a product gave many people an allergic reaction or didn't work as specified I would want to know. why bother asking anything if you are only going to read what you want to hear?

I was basically going to say something like this. Basically he is saying "I want eveyone's input so long as it is an endorsement of what I have already decided to do."

Because this was supposed to stay upbeat and positive. Leave it to all these trolls to ruin that. I have not decided on one yet which is why I want input. I'm not as worried about the negatives because people tend to exxagerate those. like with those alli pills......People were always talking about how it makes you crap yourself but it doesn't. A little leakage is far different from a full on load in your pants.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    why would you not want to hear negative experiences? that doesn't even make sense. if a product gave many people an allergic reaction or didn't work as specified I would want to know. why bother asking anything if you are only going to read what you want to hear?

I was basically going to say something like this. Basically he is saying "I want eveyone's input so long as it is an endorsement of what I have already decided to do."

Because this was supposed to stay upbeat and positive. Leave it to all these trolls to ruin that. I have not decided on one yet which is why I want input. I'm not as worried about the negatives because people tend to exxagerate those. like with those alli pills......People were always talking about how it makes you crap yourself but it doesn't. A little leakage is far different from a full on load in your pants.

Yes, a little anal leakage is definitely not an issue :sick:, and certainly not worth talking about.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure if you leak crap into your pants it still counts as crapping yourself. Just sayin'.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    We'll agree to disagree......back to the topic at hand. Anyone used either. Great stories about either one?
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options

I think what you are overlooking is the possibility that both of these options might be the wrong way to go. I would say trust the physics. Keep track of what you are eating. and exercise. Do everything you can to stay on track to reaching your goal by maintaining a healthy calorie deficit without eating too much or too little. Make sure the calories you do eat are quality calories. This will work and it will last forever without costing you a penny or causing you to have anal leakage.

Now as for your anal leakage defense. If I take a pill and it gives me anal leakage.

My first thought is going to be "Holy crap those pills gave me anal leakage!!!"

It most certainly will not be "At least I did not dump a load in my pants."
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    We'll agree to disagree......back to the topic at hand. Anyone used either. Great stories about either one?

If you want to hear good results why don't you call a BBV promoter or someone who sells the wraps? They have PLENTY of success stories for you. I think they fact that you aren't getting the response you want should be answer enough. Are you that dense? If you want to starve yourself, BBV. If you want to lose some water weight and "look thinner" use the wraps.

Best of luck in your "weight loss journey".

This is exactly why it's so easy for people to make millions in the weight loss industry. Everyone is willing to pay too much for a magic fix. There is no magic fix.
  • mtabh
    Options

Is this a joke? Anal leakage is a big deal.....
  • acarroza83
    acarroza83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    While I find this thread COMPLETELY amusing and I also agree that the best way to lose anything is slow and steady through diet and exercise, I figure I'll chime in on this for It Works. SAVE YOUR MONEY! My cousin is a distributor and she seriously will not shut up about this stuff. She badgered me so much, that I tried it to be supportive. It didn't do anything. I followed the directions and even had her perform the wrap....nothing. She and some of her friends have used this stuff RELIGIOUSLY for a couple of months now (wraps, the pills, and the shakes). While they claim otherwise, it hasn't changed their appearance one bit. They post these ridiculous before and after shots of "actual clients" (obviously provided in their marketing materials) after three wraps, going from a pudgy fat-*kitten* to slim with a six-pack. It's just not realistic.

I completely understand wanting to drop holiday weight quick, and I know nothing about BBV, but it works is a pyramid scam at its finest and is not something that actually works.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    here we go again!
  • KMAltig
    KMAltig Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Binge and purge!

Get over the vomit to get into the dress, you know you want to Jac.

Nothing wrong with a good healthy release.
  • mtabh
    Options
    I'd like to hear from someone who has PERSONALLY had a positive experience with either. I have yet to meet someone (who isn't paid) who thinks a product works better than good ole diet and exercise.
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hear from someone who has PERSONALLY had a positive experience with either. I have yet to meet someone (who isn't paid) who thinks a product works better than good ole diet and exercise.

I love how when this post hit the thread nobody responded. That kind of silence speaks volumes.
  • mtabh
    Options

I love how when this post hit the thread nobody responded. That kind of silence speaks volumes.

Mhmm...strange isn't it?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Does BBV come as an enema? You could try that and report back.