Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    supernova
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wait is this a life goal, fitness goal or weight goal?

weight goal? see ticker.
  • 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be at my ideal weight which is ~113 (I'm 5'2" with medium-small build). My exercise goal is to run 60 minutes a day for at least 5 days a week. (I run slowly!) My eating goal is to eat regularly (5 meals per day) and keep calories under 1200. My other goal is to login each day so that I remain mindful of my food choices and exercise behavior.

Thanks for asking about goals. I think it's always good to publicly post our goals. Good luck with your goals!
    "Friend" me if you like! Glad to support you as we goal chase!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    To lower body fat to 20-22%
    To be able to do 5+ pull ups
    To be able to see my abs.
    To run a consistent 8.5 min mile.
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    1. lose the last 12 lbs.
    2. drop body fat %
    3. add a few more MFP friends
  • dmwells3
    dmwells3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back down to 140 pounds. I am currently 5'4" and 185.6 pounds. I think 45 lbs in a year is doable.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    We have a scale number obsession going on in this thread. My goals are to get ripped as fook, lower my body fat as much as I can, stop eating dirty dirty food and to continue to improve both form and weight on all my lifting.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    5'10 and aiming to get back down to around 128 or so, or to a point where I am at least comfortable in my skin and with a lower bodyfat %.
  • shlee83
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently 210 lbs (cringe) ... my goal is to live a healthier and happier life and be comfortable with myself. Numberwise I'm hoping to get back to 170 lbs (as a short term goal). Long term I'd love to be around 160-165 lbs.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Originally my goal was to get from 150 to 120 (I'm 5'1), but at 119 now I still feel like I have a ways to go, so my new goal is 110. I'm feeling better about myself every day, so I might b content earlier, but we'll see as the time goes by. Like another poster in this thread said. My #1 goal with losing weight has always been to b able to wear skirts dresses without chub rub. Such a dumb thing to have to deal with every summer... maybe one day!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my big initial goal is 190. I will reevaluate then if I think I need to lose more
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    120 pounds sucka!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    5'5" 1/2 147 pds, hoping to get around 130 and then reevaluate. At that point I think I'm just gonna need to tone.
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    Got about 200 LBs to lose here!
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im 5"2 at 180 now and want to get down to 140. Once i get there, if i like it i'll stay there, otherwise i may go down to 130. It will totally depend on how clothes fit and if my body has attained the look that appeals to me. I just hope I keep my dimensions, so far the waist/hip differential has not changed as i have lost inches and I hope it stays that way.
  • jennifer87402
    jennifer87402 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and My Goal is to be 150 not because I want to be thin although that will be nice but because I want to fit into my wedding dress I married my hubby in because my daughter who is 9 LOVES it and wants to take pictures with me. Memories... Plus it shows her with hard work you can do what you set your mind to...
  • tabbyavalon
    Options
    im 5"9 my goal is 130. my exercise plan is........... do some!
  • SaintBock
    Options
    My goal is to increase the amount of exercise I am doing (haven't been doing much recently, because I had surgery just before Christmas). That's mostly it. That and maintaining my weight of around 120 lbs (I'm 5'7"). :)
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a tiny (only 4'11") and my goal weight is between 120-130, which for my larger frame size is perfectly healthy.
    Right now I intake about 1320cals or more, depending on how much I've worked out that day. My exercise goal is to continue normal yoga as well as keep progressing through bikram. I also want to keep learning how to run properly, work on my form and complete a 5k by the end of the year and if not, just be able to run for miles :)
  • KirinReal
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is to be 120lbs. I need to get into the habit of exercising every day and eating healthier.