What do you guys do when you are angry?

I got into a fight with a guy that called me immature because I like The Hunger Games, Superheros and modern Fairy Tales. I found myself in my anger eating a poptart, and yes I logged it. After praying to God about a few moments and I ate one, I tossed the other away.

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Are you my sister????

My younger sister that is on this site and her fiance (they are getting married in April) both like all of those things.

I like some of the Super heroes and I loved the movie The Hunger Games.

People need to get a grip on themselves with the judgement. We are allowed like whatever we want.

You logged what you ate, and calmed down........Brush your shoulder off and move on.
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Don't go with food. I find putting my headphones on, cranking the tunes, and going for a walk a great refresher. I just focus on the walking and music. I come back and feel much better. find your self a non-food way to deal with issues.
  • lemonfizzle
    lemonfizzle Posts: 40 Member
    I grab my iPod and go for a walk. That always seems to help, and keeps me away from food. I am a stress eater, so when I get angry I really crave something to eat. A quick ten minute walk, listening to my favorite music is a great help. Even when I get frustrated at work, sneaking out for a five minute walk helps me refocus.
    I love the Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Superheros, when people make fun of it, I just try to brush it off. They don't know what they are missing out on :)
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Go for a walk or run. You may HATE it at first - but after a few mins you'll thank yourself.
  • BlueDancer
    BlueDancer Posts: 15 Member
    Either starve or binge on sweets depending on the source of the anger and the mind-mode I am in....
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Yes I'm an anger eater, sigh! I wish I could just express it and punch a B#tch out
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Go for a walk or run.

^^This
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    I shop
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    i call a friend and say do you believe the nerve of so and so!
  • In the past I would have reached for crisps or chocolate and had a cry.

Now I just cry. x
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Hookers and Blow.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    I get the boxing gloves out and go beat up a heavy bag.
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Go to the Gym and beat up the punching bag there.
  • Justa_Paperbag
    Justa_Paperbag Posts: 59 Member
    I do heavy cleaning when I'm angry. If my husband and I have a disagreement about something, it results in sparkling kitchen or bathroom. LOL.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I cry.
  • heavy exercise, or heavy drinking
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    when i get stressed or angry, and get the urge to comfort eat, i go for a walk or head to the gym... i was the queen of comfort eating... give me a 12 pack of corona and lime and a bag of flaming hot cheetos and im content... but now, i just get an extra work out in...
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    I say "wow, your life must be really boring without any imagination or fantasy," and then I just return to being awesome and not giving a damn about their feelings.

If someone really pisses me off though, I save the anger for gym fuel. I imagine their faces on bike pedals, punching bags, treadmill bands, etc. Surprisingly therapeutic.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    yell at my friend.....cry...whine some more...I'm not good with angry.
  • WorkoutWarrior76
    WorkoutWarrior76 Posts: 179 Member
    I have in the past beat the **** out of any guy who pissed me off. And a few times I got my *kitten* kicked too. Now I just say **** it. Life is to short to give a **** what others think!