Newbie :)

Options
Hi,

Thought I should come say "Hi" given that I am a complete Newbie here and still trying to find my way around. I am 27 (feeling 87) and have 121.5lb to lose to start with. This will take me to 154lb and I can then decide if I want to go slightly lower or not. Based on my height, my 'ideal' weight would be 126lb so I will have some leeway if I am not happy at my interim target. I follow a slimming plan anyway but have found that I do not have enough control over what I am eating, so I have followed a friends advice and started to count the calories based on what I normally eat. Fingers crossed this will give me the means to follow the plan properly (I know it works as I have already lost weight just by following it),but give me the control to lose the weight I should be losing.

Looking forward to finding my way around and doing the work the right way to get the losses I want :)

Lady Zo xx

Replies

• Cakelady92
    Options
    Hey! I'm Becca. I'm 20 and have about 100 pounds to lose to get down to a healthy weight. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    welcome aboard. lots of fun folks here focussed on improving their health. anyone can add me:)
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi there Welcome to MFP. This is a great site for motivation and support. I have been on for over a year and have currently lost 80 or so pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend. i am always there to lend support and motivate.

Greg:smile:
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi, I wish you the best on your weightloss journey. I joined here a little over a year ago and did great when I logged in everyday and kept up with my calories & exercise.. I started back the day after Christmas and plan to stick to it this time!!You can do and I can't wait to read all about your progress along the way.. Feel free to add me..:smile:
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • addict4351
    addict4351 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    I was on my fitness pal for a while. But I kinda fall apart and ignored my whole fitness and diet plan. But I am back now. It's 2013! I want a new me, and I want to be perfect for myself. I am currently 123lb at 5'5'', and my goal is 105. So wish me luck. And add me as ur buddy :D
  • terri0807
    Options
    Support is so important on this journey! Add me as a pal! We are all in this together.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined today! I've been successful "dieter" but am interested now in changing my lifestyle. I recognize that much of this is about my choices and the compromises I have made with myself. I'm committed to losing the excuses, doing things for me and just plain telling people "no" when I want to. Anyways, could use some friends!
  • jamonamia
    jamonamia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New too! Need support to get going. Add me to your friends. And wishing you all the best!
  • LadyZo
    LadyZo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    I have added everyone (hopefully!) but anyone I haven't, feel free to add me.
    Zoe xx
  • leash505
    Options
    I definitely want to succeed. I would really like to get to know some folks. This is all new for me.
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Welcome to MFP. feel free to add me, I'm on everyday. Anyone else feel free to add me as well
    Cheers, Rychelle
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My name is Hunter. I cuss a lot and talk about kinky sex even more. I did drink most weeknds but gave it up (damn it!) like yesterday. I am not the most supportive but I wont send you pics of my junk either (that costs extra). If that all sounds good I will accept all and any request.

You had me at kinky sex. How much does a picture of your junk cost? Do you accept Paypal?
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ! Hope your journey is successful! Feel free to add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • LadyZo
    LadyZo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Hunter. I cuss a lot and talk about kinky sex even more. I did drink most weeknds but gave it up (damn it!) like yesterday. I am not the most supportive but I wont send you pics of my junk either (that costs extra). If that all sounds good I will accept all and any request.

You had me at kinky sex. How much does a picture of your junk cost? Do you accept Paypal?

Haha!
  • tamsin_brown
    tamsin_brown Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am another newbie! It would be good to track our progress together
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've been here for a while, but still have some weight to lose. Good luck!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; been here since October. Welcome aboard!

Hunter, I must say you sound like you keep things interesting!