I rode my bike

Options

Replies

• sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Watching your hard work and determination pay off with NSV after NSV is nothing short of incredible. You have no idea how inspiring you really are Hoss and I'm honored to have you on my FL.
  • kayrose49
    Options
    Congrats on riding your bike! You are amazing!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    THIS IS SO FULL OF WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great post! Congrats man :)
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    :flowerforyou: !! Amazing!!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Made me tear up a bit, I'm so happy for you. :heart:
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Way to stay with it. I used to weigh almost 300 pounds. After losing about 50, I started riding around on my daughter's old bike. Just around the neighborhood. Then I got my own. Just a silly Huffy from K Mart. I remember thinking that I was really something, quite the athlete, when I rode it from my house to my mom's office. A mile and a half each way with several hours between trips. Three little miles but it was such an accomplishment. Now I don't do less than 20 miles when I ride. I'm looking forward to seeing you post the details of your first Century Ride!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Be proud of how far you have come due to all of your hard work! We don't celebrate our victories nearly as much as we should. Congratulations on your accomplishment and keep up the good work!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I started out riding an adult tricycle. This year I get to graduate to a big girl bike at 42 years old. I can completely understand!!! Be proud and shout it out for everyone to hear! You earned it!!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Huzzah! Huzzah!!

Go you pork fueled bike rider, you!
  • MrsJJUt
    MrsJJUt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love this :) great work!!
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Biking is such a good exercise and is easy on your joints etc. I was riding every day in the warmer weather but now it is too cold. You did such an awesome job and that's the way to do it..a little at a time. Soon you will be getting a bike computer and shorts and joining a bike club LOL. Keep riding.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My husband loved riding his bike as a kid. We bought him a bike in July and he hasn't looked back. He has lost 60 pounds. He has 40 more to go and is loving every minute! I think when you find something you like, you don't dread exercising as much.
  • FeatherontheWind
    FeatherontheWind Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You're tugging at my heart. Congratulations on another awesome accomplishment!!! Yesterday I asked my husband to please bring my bicycle home from his warehouse. He should be here tonight with it. I can't wait to put my little dog in the basket and go, go, go! Enjoy every moment of the wind in your hair and the sun on your face! You ROCK!!!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love reading your posts. You are so inspirational. :flowerforyou:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

Go, you!!! Woot woot woot!
    1090076-Clipart-Smiley-Emoticon-Celebrating-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can sympathize with that frustrated/down/stuck feeling - your victory made my day! Thanks for the inspiration
  • bekinator
    bekinator Posts: 103
    Options
    great post!!! & u are quite the prolific writer, making us all tear up over here! keep up chasing those dreams! GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • melmar76
    melmar76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Seriously awesome... you make me want to try a little harder! Way to go!
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well done Hoss. That is fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!