Hello!

GoldenShah
GoldenShah Posts: 10 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I have been looking for a site like this, and it is everything I hoped it would be! Yay! No more trying to keep track of calories in my head!!! Also lovely to get an idea of how many calories you use for different types of activity ... I love exercising but find it hard over the cold, grey winter months so always tend to gain a little weight. Am really looking forward to shedding the kilos and am determined to get down into the 50 - 60 kg range again ... been a long while since I was there ... ;-) All the best to all of you and look forward to seeing how you all progress.

Replies

• bmarsh777
    bmarsh777 Posts: 15
    Welcome! And good for you for making a change!
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Me too!!! Welcome!!!!! It's fun too!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Welcome! I have been here a week now and love it. I look forward to checking in several times a day & knowing I am doing enough to loose the pounds I need to. I think you will enjoy it too, plus you get to meet some great people on here going towards the same goal, getting in shape and loosing weight!:happy:
  • GoldenShah
    GoldenShah Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks everyone! It has been really interesting keeping a log of my daily calorie intake ... and a real eye-opener too! Had forgotten how many calories were hidden in some everyday foods! Also been great keeping track of my exercise ... I have a Wii Fit Plus and that is great for rainy days, but now I can happily keep track of my outdoor exercise and see how it relates to my calories consumed.

Wishing you all the very best and look forward to keeping in touch through your journey to a happier, healthier you!
This discussion has been closed.