I rode my bike

Options

Replies

• shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Way to inspire ppl to keep going and trying!!! Keep up the motivation and great job on ur weight loss already!!!!
  • shannasaurus_rex
    shannasaurus_rex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! Celebrate every accomplishment!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Go you!!!
  • orangekeeper
    orangekeeper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post. Inspiring :-)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic way to start the year! Congratulations!!!!
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post. Congratulations. I wonder what else 2013 has in store for you?
  • vizsla99
    vizsla99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

My 6 year old could ride a bike, but I looked like a circus bear in training.

This line in your message really made me laugh. Love your sense of humor and your story. Thank you for sharing. Congrats to you.
  • calalily063
    Options
    I am not a huge poster here but this post almost made me cry. Congratulations, you deserve every bit of success you have coming. YOU ROCK!!!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    A W E S O M E!! I will scream it with you, "YOU RODE YOUR BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Very inspiring and a good message to keep all of our eyes on the prize!!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Seriously, that was a well-told and inspiring story! Riding a bike is so fun- makes you feel like a kid. Way to go!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so proud of you!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Great post! My eyes are misty after reading this - you really encourage me! Thanks for posting!
    You ROCK, sir!!! :drinker:
  • AnitaS71
    AnitaS71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You have every reason to be proud of yourself! :-)
  • ambelina16
    Options
    What an inspiration!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Just got home and catching up here. Hoss, my darling Hoss-baby, I am so very proud and happy for you...grinning so big it almost hurts my face:):):):)
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story. Congrat on your accomplishment.

Karen
  • happypath101
    Options
    'Atta boy!!! What a great NSV. And a victory it is! One of the best parts of this story is just that you enjoyed exercise. Isn't that the best? If we could all experience that on a regular basis, the battle would be half-won.
  • kmburne
    kmburne Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi,

I am so happy for you, I am glad to read that you are having fun too. Congratulations!
  • MKLAMAN
    MKLAMAN Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Hoss! It's going to keep getting easier and easier and before you know it you'll be riding miles at a time!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Awesome job congrats! I can't live without my bike and hope you two have as good of a relationship :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!