Calling all Mommies!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some other stay-at-home mommies who I can stay motivated with. Please "friend" me if you are interested!! Thanks!

Replies

• rukiddingme46
    rukiddingme46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I homeschool my daughter who is 8 and has ADHD. We are also thinking about trying for another baby in 2013. Could use some friends after breaking my ankle after losing thirty pounds. the injury really slowed me down.
  • ValentineMomma
    ValentineMomma Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can definitely friend me. I am a SAHM of 2. I've started going back to work a few days a month because I need a break. Being aSAHM is the hardest job in the world. People don't understand that unless they've done it for an extended period of time. We definitely need each others support.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request! Anyone else can add me if they're interested. I'm a SAHM to 2 little girls ages 2.5 and 5 months. I'm 5'6 and looking to lose 30+ lbs.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me as well im a SAHM of 3 girls ages 5, 4, and 2 never got to lose the weight in between each of the pregnancies so i have roughly 60lbs to lose i was at 125 before having my first child to 196 after my 3rd child i am currently at 184lbs im 5'2"
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home Mommy of 4 Babies.. ages 8yrs, 5yrs, 2yrs and 3weeks ;) Any Mommies feel free to Friend Me if you like to Support each other along our weightloss Journeys ;)

~Rachel~
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 7 ages 8 down to 11 month old twins. My current pic is from when I was expecting them. I have lost the baby weight and am working on toning up. Motherhood is a difficult, but worthy job. I would be happy to have more mommy friends. Feel free to add me.
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 4 :). Ages 3, 4, 6 and 9. I also Homeschool.
  • RuneSmyth
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm looking forward to 2013 being full of fun with my kids and tons of burned calories. ;) Happy New Year!
  • JCHudg
    JCHudg Posts: 3
    Options
    So glad to have come across this post ! Stay at home mom to three year old twins , my 9 year old is in school full time and we are due in three weeks for baby number 4 ! Just rejoined MFP to get back on track right after delivery !
  • lisamate
    Options
    I'm also a mother of two who is a full time student and mother. I would be glad to friend everyone in here because I too need the motivation and tips that come with trying to shed the weight
  • dontwait4tomorrow
    Options
    Hi, y'all :) I am a work-from-home mommy. I have six children. My oldest is 24 and my youngest is five. I homeschooling. Love reading, knitting, crochet, sewing, crafting. I would love some friends. I lost a good amount of weight in the past, but gained it back thanks to my lovely thyroid. Of course, throwing in the towel from time to time didn't help. So... here's to mfp and the choice to change! Feel free to ferns me!! The more the merrier.
  • mselle1
    mselle1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a SAHM for my lovely 6 month old! Sheesh this really is the hardest job ON THE PLANET! You'd think with all the work we do all day that we'd be skinny minnies by now!!
  • bev2Bfit2011
    bev2Bfit2011 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I'm a SAHM yet I work from home as well. I have a 17mon old son Landon and just loving being a mom. I wasn't the smallest chick on the block before pregnancy but afterwards my block became a building it seems. lol. I'm now at 235lbs and in disbelief. I never thought I would actually be in the clothing store longing to get into a size 16. I realized time was of the essence and this is my time to make needed changes. My life is really good with my husband and now our son.....I want to enjoy it to the fullest with my family. So I joined MFP. It was funny all I was looking for on google was a calorie counter and now I'm here chatting with you Great Mommies!!!. You see this year is already starting out great!!!!! I would love to friend you and we make all our goals happen this year!!!!
  • ABrighterJ
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I have gotten out of shape since becoming a SAHM. I would love your support and community as I work toward my fitness goals.
  • mz_asher
    mz_asher Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM but possibly looking to go back to school part time. I have two boy ages 9 and 1. Im a mfp addict and i love reading everyone's success! feel free to add me.
  • FunkenWagnel
    FunkenWagnel Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm an Aussie mum of three kids. Love to add you
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom to a 7 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. Anyone feel free to add me, I love new friends :)
  • LauraRhodes0902
    LauraRhodes0902 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 5y/o girl and a 2y/o girl and I've got over 120 pounds to lose. Could use any support I can get! Mommies please add me!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am for the most part a SAHM, work about 9 hours a week. We have a 17 yr old, a 12 year old, an 8 year old and a 16 month old. I homeschool the 12 year old. Really need to get motivate to lose this weight.
  • dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Would love some more mom friends feel free to add :)