anyone with 50 lbs or more to lose? need motivation

Options

Replies

• changingforthegood
    Options
    I have been struggling with my weight for my whole life, I want to lose about 70lbs, and I WILL accomplish my goals for 2013. I need motivation, and I think I am pretty good at motivating others as well
  • JoshT360
    Options
    I just started today. It didn't go so bad, but I know it is going to be challenging. I have already told myself that in three weeks I can treat myself. I have to be realistic but disciplined. This site really helps because it makes me think of what I am eating. I have to look into protein powders though, it seems to be the rave with workouts.

I don't know if is a rave. I been taking it to help build muscle. keep in mind protein powders won't help you lose weight, It well make you gain weight. hopefully it'll be muscle gain then fat gain. So your weight well seem like it not moving at all, if you want to be a body builder. I'm about 309 and I want to be about 233(my lean body weight). So i'm trying to cut(as those pro body builders would say).
  • need to lose 65 pounds I need all the help I can get!!!!
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want to lose at least 55 lbs. A few years ago I had lost about 30 and gained about 15 back. I'm determined to get it back off and then some!
  • LoseToGainxo
    Options
    100+lbs to lose here! Feel free to add me. More motivated than ever. We can do this.
  • squirtgunsablzn
    Options
    i have 68 to loose. must be positive. working out like everything else in life is what you make it.
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have over 50 lbs to lose. Should've kept with my exercising for the past few years but always quit. I do want to lose the weight, I just feel like I don't have much motivation.
  • Craiger1966
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am so happy the New year has finally started so I can start....Yep, I have more than 50, so definitely looking for some inspiration........Good Luck!!!
  • sholubik
    Options
    Recent job loss put me back on the wrong path. With the new year and new attitude, hopefully I will get rid of my 70 pounds that is weighing me down in more ways than one. Feel free to add me also. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • shshamblin
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose, pray I can do it this year, well at least stay more motivated
  • jayrdubya
    Options
    I have 80 to go. I've lost the same 40 several times. I want to blast through the wall this year! We can do this! One day at a time!
  • viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been at this since September. I was not great the last 2 weeks and had my "first" day again today. What's really helped me is trying to not focus on the total number I need to lose and rather on small goals like hitting a new decade in my weight loss goals and getting to the half way point of each decade. (i.e. - 174 and 169 lbs) It makes me feel good to be in the next decade. Good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • crystalrose1234
    Options
    i need to lose 50 lbs myself and it might be the hardest thing i've ever done i have a bad habit of eating when im bored and not watching my portion sizes i want to do this so badly but sometimes i feel like giving up!!
  • csjoy
    csjoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My husband & I just started this today... We both have quite a bit to lose & at stake... He is a diabetic with high blood pressure... I don't want to end up like that, so together we are going to achieve better health...
  • pinkgurl87
    Options
    I want to lose 100 lbs at least.
  • showchoirmom
    Options
    I've got about 55 lbs to lose and need all the help I can get. Feel free to add me. I want/need to stay motivated to get to my goal. :)
  • mbrownks
    Options
    My first goal is 43 lbs.... (to get below 200!) and then 50 more. Feel free to add me :)
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I struggle with my weight and it has taken quite some time to get to the amount that I have lost so far, I would like to lose an additional 30, feel free to add me if you want.
  • jambethune
    Options
    I just started again and I need to lose 100 pounds. Please add me because I need motivation and encouragement. Logging the food really helps. even on days I think I ate a ton of food, I can see that I am close to my goals. Stick with it and please add me!
  • mdoze911nurse
    Options
    I am working on getting the courage to get started. My motivation is so low but I need to do something about this weight!