Recipe Database on MFP?

Options
kay930
kay930 Posts: 54 Member
I know how to create a recipe on mfp. Is there a database that you can go to on this site to see other members recipes?

Replies

• desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I don't think so, but when you create one there is an option to add it to the database.... I thought they were going to make a database? Hopefully someone knows, because I would LOVE to have a recipe database for this website.
  • kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's why I was thinking there might have been one & I just couldn't find it. :(
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    When you enter your own recipes there is an option to add recipe to database. I haven't tried it because I don't imagine anyone would find my recipes that interesting, but you could try that.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that question! I was trying to figure out ( I'm new) When I look up a food there are so many peoples versions. and I would like to try their recipe. how do I find it? It lists all values / cal,prot,ect. but how do i find their recipe?? it is frustrating :sad:
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    There are lots of recipe groups which you can join. That may help. I started one which is open and listed on my profile. We don't have a lot or recipes yet, however.