Friends to help motivate and inspire :)

Options
Right guys, I need your help!

I've tried to change my way of life before and failed...That is not an option this time round.

My name is Aimee i'm 23 and today was the first day of my new life and so far so good. My previous attempts at this I have been doing it alone and this is where you come in...if there is anyone who has space in their friends list for a big one (soon to be little one if all goes well) please add me as a friend and help me stay motivated when I'm having a bad day, I will also return the favour to you in your times of need if you should need me :)

When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm bad it all goes tits up when your trying to do this alone! Lol So please help me to make it just that little bit easier, as that could be all the extra I need to be successful this time round!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for anyone who adds me thank you also in advance :)

Good Luck Everyone!!! Xxx

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Right guys, I need your help!

I've tried to change my way of life before and failed...That is not an option this time round.

My name is Aimee i'm 23 and today was the first day of my new life and so far so good. My previous attempts at this I have been doing it alone and this is where you come in...if there is anyone who has space in their friends list for a big one (soon to be little one if all goes well) please add me as a friend and help me stay motivated when I'm having a bad day, I will also return the favour to you in your times of need if you should need me :)

When I'm good I'm very good but when I'm bad it all goes tits up when your trying to do this alone! Lol So please help me to make it just that little bit easier, as that could be all the extra I need to be successful this time round!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for anyone who adds me thank you also in advance :)

Good Luck Everyone!!! Xxx

Hi :)

Feel free to add me, I always try to motivate my pals ;) I'm Ginny, 24 and I've been counting calories for a year now.

Good luck, you can do it! xx
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on several times during the day and will help motivate you if that's what you need. :)
  • Cowgirly
    Cowgirly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to connect with you and a few others- I have a couple friends on here but I am struggling to get started (again). Let's do this together!
  • mkcressotti
    mkcressotti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need a little help struggling to get started again please help
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • nick1910
    nick1910 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sure i'll add you. The more the merrier on this mission.
  • pickthingsup
    pickthingsup Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • jess_m26
    Options
    Good luck Aimee! I am starting my Happier and Healthier life routine today! I wish you all the best.
    Add me as a friend and we can motivate each other!
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! The more, the merrier when it comes to motivation!
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm going to add you! =)
  • Fairley77
    Fairley77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Aimee,

I'm new here, but just reading your post. You encourage me ! You can do anything you put your mind to !! You can be part of my motivation. I have 75lbs to loose and it would be lovely to do it with someone :wink:
  • tiaburn
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • RunnerCesc
    Options
    and me :)
  • floreo22
    floreo22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)

lost about 2 stones on here last year, but got ill and fell off the wagon and gained a bit back, so i'm back and looking for some re-motivating to get to goal!
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    If you are still after friends shoot me an invite, good luck on your journey.
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • learn4life2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new to this site, but not new to the weight loss game. I am ready to quit playing and get serious! Here we go!!!!:smile: