anyone with 50 lbs or more to lose? need motivation

Options

Replies

• EllegraLights
    Options
    I need to lose 55 pounds! I've gained that much in 2 years. I use to be a machine 2 years back but when i gave up on losing weight ( even tho I was only 115) I have struggled so much to get back into it. Today is my first day also!
  • malilini
    Options
    I have about 50ish left. Who knows. Slowly plowing through it... Been at it since November, but have a bit of an unexplained plateau last couple of weeks o_o
  • CocoasBoss
    Options
    I am going to lose 130lbs. I have a goal set to lose 10% of my current weight within 12 weeks. I know it's going to be hard so please add me we can help motivate each other.
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I consistenly struggle with my weight. Feel free to add me, we can motivate each other on this bumpy ride!
  • sherwynromain
    Options
    Hi i just got started today, my goal is 100 pound by my birthday on November 10th, trust me i need all the help i can get.
  • kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Want to lose at least 75 pounds just started over again 2 days ago. You can add me if you want.
  • wannabethingirl2
    wannabethingirl2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I want to lose at least 60 pounds and I'm tired of messing around with it! I go down 20, up 15, etc. I really want to be able to see a big difference by summer! I also want to feel better. All it takes is about 15 pounds and I feel soooo much better....then I hit about 20 -30 pounds off and I stop......or return to old habits! good luck everyone! :D
  • madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm embarrassed to say I need to lose 85 lbs ugh anyone feel free to add me
  • Cshelton8867
    Options
    request sent lets make 2013 the year of success
  • eatright2013
    eatright2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi- I have over 50 pounds to lose. I just join mfp yesterday. I have been a yo-yo dieter ever since I had my children. Over the last number of years I had given up on losing weight, but now that my doctor has put me on BP medication and I am on acid re-flux pills I decided I need to give it another go. I am hoping with the support that seems to be on here, we can all make 2013 our year.
  • bbarnes42
    bbarnes42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need to lose right around 50, so I'm with ya! I am usually self-motivated for about a day and then that's it, so maybe this will help me and others too! Happy New Year....let the resolutions commence!
  • JackieeR18
    Options
    Hello my name is Jackie I am 18 220 lbs and I'm 5'5 I gained so much
    Weight since I had my son I was 172 be4 I got prego now I got all this
    Meat every where n I feel disgusting idk wat to do with myself
    I feel embarrassed to get naked infront of my Babydaddy it's just so hard...
    He tells me in beautiful but I don't feel right I need so much motivation n help):
  • mdoze911nurse
    Options
    Okay Folks. I went to work on gathering up information and motivation and today I started the diet portion (will work on the exercise tomorrow). Anyway, I am reading all these post and I see "you can add me". How do you add friends to follow?
  • jpofit
    jpofit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost 50+ lbs my first go round and have maintained it until now, only dropping 20lbs but would love to have more friends to stay motivated with as the few I have will not be using it regularly and watching others succeed keeps me plugging away on the harder days! :)
  • misscat4
    misscat4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i just joined my fitness pal and i also need to lose 50lbs or more
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dhydes2
    dhydes2 Posts: 17
    Options
    I want to lose around 100lbs and finally buy the clothes that I like. I just joined today and I know I'll need support and motivation to reach my goal. Looking forward to the journey and hopefully I make it this time. Please add me as a friend.
  • linndariaicollier
    Options
    i have 50pds to loose started yesterday, on a pescaterian lifestyle eating.
  • jayrdubya
    Options
    Under 200 is my first goal, too!
  • Moemoe_62049
    Moemoe_62049 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get!lol I'm a young momma of 3 and I need to keep up with them. My weight has gone up and down since I can remember but I've always been on the bigger side. Add me, help me and I'll do my best to help you!