HELP! my breasts feel very cold after exercise!!

Options
lovelyMYlovely
lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
i have never exercised before.. and im laying down, i feel warm but i touched my breast and IT FEELS VERY COLD TO THE TOUCH!! is this normal?... im not pregnant and i have real breasts... this is a true question.. this has never happened before to me... it felt so cold!?? im not wearing a bra... but i usually dnt wear bras at home.. could this be a medical issue?! i made my man touch it and he started telling me im going to have a heart attack and im going to dye in my sleep....?...

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Lol.. Your funny Brittany!! I don't think there's anything wrong with you just make your man warm them up and problem solved! Lmbo...
  • Nauti_Buoy
    Options
    <-cups hands together and huffs into them to get them warm . Okay now come here I want to try something!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    .....really.......
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Put a bra on.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    If you are seriously exercising, your body diverts your blood flow to the muscles that are moving you around. I always notice that my stomach feels cold after a run, even when it's 80+ outside. It's nothing to worry about.
  • Nauti_Buoy
    Options
    By chance were you just holding a glass of icewater?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    If you are seriously exercising, your body diverts your blood flow to the muscles that are moving you around. I always notice that my stomach feels cold after a run, even when it's 80+ outside. It's nothing to worry about.
    oh ok... cuz i was reading that it may be low circulation... i was literally freaking out because i have NEVER felt my boobs so cold in my life!!! also this was the first time i was working out.. so thank u 4 a serious answer... :)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Wait, was this a serious question....
  • BrofessorPHD
    BrofessorPHD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    <-cups hands together and huffs into them to get them warm . Okay now come here I want to try something!

2mee7x2.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Lol.. Your funny Brittany!! I don't think there's anything wrong with you just make your man warm them up and problem solved! Lmbo...
    ya rightim mad at him now 4 telling me something was wrong... lol... i just put a thick blanket on me 2 feel better... i was scarred though lol...
  • nosillanosilla
    Options
    It happens :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    also i suddenly have a HUGE headache after i exercised also... the headache is in the back of my head by the neck and also on my forehead?... is this normal.... why do i have a very bad headache all of a sudden... and feel extremely tired?..
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Oh my.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    You might be dying. Call your doctor.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    fozzy_zps19e7d0c4.gif
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    You say this is the first time you have exercised, ever? Maybe you overdid if you have a headache and chills.

Be concerned (maybe) if you are extremely nauseous, have neck pain, chest pain, body aches.

It sounds like you just gave a little shock to your system and your blood sugar & electrolytes dropped. Eat a little protein and a sports drink (like Gatorade) or a glass of water with a small amount of salt and honey in it. Be sure you are getting enough water, dehydration can cause headaches. I don't know about the breast thing, but I have felt a little shocky after strenuous exercise a few times.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    You probably shouldn't go to sleep tonight.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Wear a bra.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You need to eat some protein before you exercise and drink plenty of water during and after to fight the headache. As for cold boobs....your mans hands could warm them up nicely. Who knows it may lead to more "exercising"!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    go to the ER.
    dont ask mfp