What strength exercises do you do in your bedroom?

Options
2»

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    A mix between planks and push ups.
  • JoshT360
    Options
    I do PC muscle exercises
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Deadlift, Squat, I do it all in my bedroom...

Seriously, no pun intended. My house is small. I lift in my bedroom. :ohwell:
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    starting with stretching then rolling from one side to another, just to find the best position for lifting the weights- up and down, 3x and then I will move to deadlifts follow by pull ups and squats, add some presses and finishing with stretching. And my day is better. :happy:
  • missliss4763
    missliss4763 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    squats, 5lb dummbells, crunches & reverse crunches, and jump rope with no jump rope :) (works great)
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I do basic stretches, leg lifts, sit-ups, and use my ten pound arm lifts. I do a routine each time a commercial comes on for thirty minutes of TV, and run during commercials for the next thirty minutes. It's something to do when I can't sleep, at least.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wall sits, squats and lots of core stuff- sit ups, reverse crunches, flutter kicks, super mans, bicycles, planks. Also yoga, if I can force myself to do it, which is very rarely.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I got lured in here. My bedroom is my sanctuary. only used for sleep and sex. no tv. no weights nothing like that :)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Bench-press Hubby...

Just kidding (maybe). When all I had was 1 room, planks, crunches (variety of sitting, standing, leaning, etc.), push-ups, squats, lunges & dips, shoulder press, curlz, tricep kickbacks then jogging or high-stepping in place (all I had was a set of 5lb bumbbells, but they worked). Don't discount the body's own weight for resistance.
  • mAnimalMX
    Options
    totally not a trick question but thanks,l i now have enough exercises to last me a lifetime lol ;) p.s. I can do most things boys can do except for one handed pushups damnit!