100 Pounds Lost Progess!

Options

Replies

• hokulani1982
    hokulani1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need your help!! I am 2 days into this for the umpteenth time. Please help!!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!

Did your mom/family know you were losing weight? Or was it a big surprise for them?

That is just GREAT!! Personally, I had to get to the 180s before I could get into size 14, so I think your size is even MORE exciting than the weight!!

Congrats on the rest of your journey.

My family knew I was working on it, but with the exception of my Mom and Dad none of them had seen me since last March as I was just starting. That left quite a bit of room for surprise at how I actually looked.
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your positive messages and good luck to everyone on their health journey as well!
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    Started at just about the same a couple of months ago (weight and clothes sizes), down 29 pounds so far...thanks for the inspiration. You look great!:happy:
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    You look wonderful - thanks for sharing!!
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    Amazing job, well done lovely, you are an inspiration x x
  • Lincolnlady217
    Lincolnlady217 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing it with us! :D
  • ToriSLeslie
    ToriSLeslie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You're even more beautiful than you already were. Bravo!
  • ilove2013
    Options
    wow..so amazing..I'm so impressed that you lost it so fast...you look great! So then you are doing more low carb meals then? My husband does great on Adkins but I miss carbs too badly to stick to it..I'm hopeing to find something that will work for me.

Again...Congratulations!

Vickie
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Congrats hon
  • VISCIENTIST
    Options
    Congrats! You really do look great. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
  • sybilnme
    Options
    Way to go. Thank you for posting such inspirational photos! I hope to be able to post a similar 100 lbs success story. Keep it up, you are looking fantastic.
  • Jerri11
    Jerri11 Posts: 12
    Options
    Wow you look amazing, way to go! An inspiration for beginners like me. Thank you and keep up the great progress!!!! :)
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your face is absolutely glowing in that last picture. Great job!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on your hard work that has led to your success! You look amazing and happy! =)
  • laurainparis
    laurainparis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look younger, and really really pretty and happy! Keep up the good work!
  • cricketgil
    cricketgil Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Thanks for your inspiring story!!! I needed to read this today for encouragement!!!
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amaing Inspiration! :smile:
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! What a transformation.
  • cxmoore
    Options
    WOW!! inspiring !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!