tattoo's and weight loss

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Depends on how bad *kitten* the tattoo is. It may scare extra weight off of you. lol
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    is this a serious question? I dont think you need to subract anything, unless you're getting a full back tattoo.

But if it were a full back tattoo how much do you think he needs to subtract?

well, if its a female tattoo artist, and he's naked, then 2lbs.

What does her Gender have to do with it!? That's sexist!

the sexual tension adds water weight. that's why.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Dehydration can only have a negative effect on your body, and your healing process.

hydration is over rated

your mom is over rated.
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Dehydration can only have a negative effect on your body, and your healing process.

hydration is over rated

your mom is over rated.

Zing
  • runningwild00
    Options
    I think the advice of not drinking water for 5 days after getting a tattoo is great. See you in the ER
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I think the advice of not drinking water for 5 days after getting a tattoo is great. See you in the ER

THIS IS A SUPPORT WEBSITE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING SUPPORTIVE TO SAY YOU CAN GO TO AN IRC CHATROOM FOR ALL I CARE.
  • Emily032389
    Options
    so i'm getting a tattoo, and tomorrow is weigh in day... how much should i subtract from my weigh in, due to the new ink?? plus the swelling and the ointment i put on.

is a pound okay??

I just joined and after reading the OP's profile, i had the best laugh of 2013 when I read the part about him thinking he's eye candy! OMG!!! Are you serious??? hahahaha!!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    OP, don't pay any attention to the other morons...you should always subtract a nice even number like 5lbs...thats what I do...and I'm never wrong.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

THIS IS A SUPPORT WEBSITE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING SUPPORTIVE TO SAY YOU CAN GO TO AN IRC CHATROOM FOR ALL I CARE.

Seriously....*smdh*

Some people.

:grumble:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    People on this site are so mean.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    People on this site are so mean.
    For realz, yo. Someone should start a thread about how mean people are.
  • mominwi419
    Options
    so i'm getting a tattoo, and tomorrow is weigh in day... how much should i subtract from my weigh in, due to the new ink?? plus the swelling and the ointment i put on.

is a pound okay??

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is....

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

is a pound okay??

The Jets suck.

Cool story bro
  • AntColley
    Options
    This thred is awesome. Cannot stop laughing... Made my day everyones comments :)))
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options

is a pound okay??

The Jets suck.

Cool story bro

Do you even lift bro?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

is a pound okay??

I just joined and after reading the OP's profile, i had the best laugh of 2013 when I read the part about him thinking he's eye candy! OMG!!! Are you serious??? hahahaha!!!

Oh he is eye candy for sure!!! :love:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    This one almost had me spewing coffee out of my nose!!! :laugh:

I never ever believe these kind of statements

ever
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Minus 10 IQ points.

20 if it's text in some exotic script that you can't even read that may well say "I am a rabbit".
  • lesliesmmmacres
    Options
    MemphisKitten......ME TOO! And it is so hard to act happy at my job....these things will be something to ponder all day.....Thanks for making my day....
    Also, I love the comment about not drinking any water for days to absorb the ink---ROFL you are just so full of ****!!! And I like the sas in that!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Minus 10 IQ points.

20 if it's text in some exotic script that you can't even read that may well say "I am a rabbit".

But...what if I WANT my tattoo to say "I am a rabbit" in an exotic script? maybe my inner rabbit needs to be expressed! I think my inner rabbit may weigh 10lbs...once it's expressed I can subtract that right?