I'm 5'3"

Options
Anyone else on the short side? I would love to see before and afters!

Replies

• SManicotti1
    Options
    hey alysia.. i'm 5'2".. i gotta send you a pic of me pregnant-- holy HUGENESS.. i can't even believe i was that big myself..
  • alysia9531
    Options
    I was massive in both of my pregnancies too!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 as well and got up to 222 pounds with my 1st pregnancy I was MASSIVE. Feel free to FR me =) would like to add a few more mothers to my FL.
  • bmeek530
    Options
    I'm 5'3 AND A HALF! LOL I always have to stress that half for some reason. I don't have a success story yet, but I did weigh 184 at my heaviest and lost 21 of that before MFP. I then went through another pregnancy, but thankfully did not keep any weight from it. I have 35ish lbs to lose for ultimate goal.
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :sad: 5'0 here! No success pictures yet. Having a very hard time although been faithfully tracking
  • jonesie84
    jonesie84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", started Jan of 2012 at 212 pounds and currently weigh 162lb! 50lb loss!! My profile picture is from about 3 months ago. I am not good at uploading pictures but feel free to friend request me because i will be adding pictures to my profile soon!
  • SManicotti1
    Options
    i have found that after pregnancy all the weight kinda shifts around and redistributes.. like i'm about the weight i was right before i got pregnant but my face looks smaller and my hips, thighs, belly are bigger! can't even get into the pants i wore.. but at least head shots look good =) right now i'm at 145ish but for my height should probably in the 130 range or below.. haven't been there since college? i've never been a slim type anyhow-- i have an "athletic" build .. would love to get in my size 8 jeans again.. right now i hover between 10 and 12.. anyone else find that after pregnancy your body just isn't built the same?

jonesie: awesome weight loss!
    Julie: just keep plugging on!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 CW 234, I started at 242. I CAN'T wait for AFTERS!!!
  • danae16
    danae16 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and about 150 right now. That is only about 10lbs heavier than before I had my son (now two). It does change your shape! For instance - my hips but and thighs are larger. The top half is a little bigger but not much. :) Odd how pregnancy changes things.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and I hear you on the pregnancy redistribution! I'm back to my ppw now, but that's still too heavy! My problem is that I had twins, so I have a apron of "twin skin" that I think will need surgery to look decent again. Boo!
  • oDapho
    oDapho Posts: 50
    Options
    bump
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" ish....
  • Addisonquinn
    Options
    I'm 5'3 Started 2 years ago at 164 and I'm 138 now. Will put up pics later
  • bmeek530
    Options
    My body didn't change much after my 3rd other than the tummy flap got...well flappier..OH and my kids feasted on my butt in the womb. It is deflated. It used to be round and now it's just sad.
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and working on my after.....I've got a lot to lose, so it will be a while. Feel free to add me!
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 1/2. Good luck!

tSci0.jpg
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 1/2. Good luck!

tSci0.jpg

You look amazing, congrats! I'm 5'2 and would kill to have legs like yours.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2! I have before and afters in my profile. :)
  • Oklahoma_girl
    Options
    I'm 5'3. B)
  • sarahmcp3
    sarahmcp3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"1. I got to my goal weight (128) then didn't maintain so I'm back on again.

706-Copy_zps8a0ffb34.jpg.html
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!