Need friends! Have 100+ to lose and could use motivation!

Options
I was on the site for a while last year, but quit logging after I hurt my knee and had surgery. Now I back and have lost 29 pounds so far. Would love to have more friends, I am definately the type of person who does better when I share and am held accountable! My goal is to lose 100 pounds total by next Christmas- 79 to go- and then set a new goal after that...

Replies

• lisa72178
    Options
    Hi!
    I am looking for friends as well. I started a few months back with a couple coworkers but they stopped and eventually so did I... Needless to say, I need someone else to keep me motivated. I have only gained back 8 of the 25lbs. I lost. my username is lisa72178.
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    good luck with your goals, if you like feel free to add me
  • Natashadb
    Options
    Good Luck! feel free to add me too :-)
  • marygettingfit
    marygettingfit Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm also needing to lose over 100pds. We all need support and help getting back in shape. Feel free to add me, & Good luck!!
  • sherilisready
    Options
    Sounds like me. Add if you want. I need to lose alot and I am still recovering from my knee surgery.
  • hellorosie99
    Options
    I'll be your friend. Anybody else is welcome to be my friend too! I've just joined and I need some support.
  • meathead68
    Options
    hello your welcom to add me ive just started and want to lose at least 80 pounds so i will also need help, when you lost the 26 pound last year did you do a lot of exercise or was it just sticking mainly to what you was eating.
  • nquintero23
    Options
    Hey guys add me. I need some friends and recipe ideas
  • MsSheenaL
    MsSheenaL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy new year to all! I would definitely love to be added and to add new friends to help motivate each other to stay on track! I've lost a few pounds in the past, but always let stress eating bring them back. I'm determined this time to get back down to a healthy weight, which according to my doctor means dropping at least 60+ pounds, and I'd love to help motivate others while being motivated in return. We can do this!
  • NoExcusesJenn
    NoExcusesJenn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me as well, I have a total of 235 that I need to shed. Good luck with your loss
  • sandy_in_sandy_land
    Options
    Hello all, I am Sandy. I am 53 soon to be 54 and have 100+ to lose. I am married. My nick name comes from when I rode motorcycles with my husband. I have since stopped due to my weight. I would love to get back to a riding weight this year. We have one grown son who is married to a sweet lady. I am a child care provider in CA. I am positive and upbeat. I love dogs. I have a Basset hound named George, and a very old Pug named Willie, both hand me downs. I look forward to making new friends. That is pretty much me, who are you? Would you like to be friends, please add me. Thank you for your time.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 10-15, and I log daily and try to eat well most of the time by cooking at home, so anyone who needs a friend can add me!
  • WendyEvd
    WendyEvd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting again too! Need some connections to help stay motivated :)
  • lenb123
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!!! extra motivation is great!!!
    I could motivation and help as well!!!
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50-60lbs over this next year. 25 years old, work full time and enrolled in grad school part time!

Add me! Could always use friends on here! :)
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ to lose. Feel free to add me! New friends are always welcome!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I can always use friends. Feel free to add me. (This goes for anyone, the more the merrier).
  • lapocienta
    lapocienta Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you!
    Anyone out there, feel free to add me as your friend!
    :smile:
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have lost 51 of the approx 210 pounds I set out to lose. Still a long way to go as well. I am happy to be friends with anyone who is needing one.

Oh an so ya'll know there are a couple groups for those who have more to lose...

It is good to find folks who are coming from a similar perspective. Be sure to find some people who have also lost large amounts of weight already too or in general who are fit and very healthy. They are such an inspiration and a good example to follow. They are so encouraging as well and a lot can be learned from them!

Here are links to some groups of people with lots to lose.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/702-100-lbs-to-lose

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/761-200-to-lose

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/9240-300-400-pound-club
  • LindaS2012
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I just started back again this week.
    I login dailey :) If anyone else is lookin for support, please feel free to add me.