Females in their 20's...Over 200lbs...wanting motivation!

Options
This topic here is for all the ladies in their 20's that weigh 200 and 200+ pounds....this will be a great place where we can comment and then be able to add others. It is great to have motivation. So if you are someone who uses your MFP app everyday and you also like to give and receive motivation...please post here!! Looking forward to hearing from a lot of people hopefully!!

Replies

• exhughes
    Options
    I hope to see this topic grow! I'm 22 and in the 200+ lbs category, ready to make a full lifestyle change. Motivation is great to have, and give. :)
  • c_melanson
    c_melanson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just hit the scale at 200 lbs, especially after the holidays! Oh the food... Haha. I just joined MFP yesterday and I think along with doing the couch to 5 k app, it will be a great way to start my getting in shape process. The C25k only gets you to do three days a week of the walking/running so on my off days, I'm going to do yoga (the biggest loser weight loss yoga DVD) to help boost my metabolism and flexibility. I also walk my dogs everyday, 30 mins minimum a day so that will help too. I think my biggest nemesis is food, not that I'm lazy. I just love food, especially snacking at night just before bed which is sooooo bad, but I can't help it. I definitely need motivation to move my big butt around and get in shape! I am wayyy too short for how much I weigh and it makes me sad. I know if we stick to our goals we can all do it!
  • jlneifer
    Options
    I hope to see it grow as well. It's always nice to have people on your friends lost that have the same goals and are around your same weight!!
  • jlneifer
    Options
    Awesome. Way to go!! Can't wait to see progress for everyone!!!
  • Lucyl0ck3tt
    Lucyl0ck3tt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    233lbs after christmas! Highest weight ever
    21 years old
    Been a member of MFP for about a year now (not sure)
    Feel free to add me!
  • Melli118_14
    Melli118_14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! Im 24 and fit in the 200+ category just starting out on my weightloss journey! would love some motivation and would return the favor. We can do this! feel free to add me.
  • tinad120
    tinad120 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started out at 205-ish (didn't want to step on the scale), and have lost 25 lbs to date! I'm highly motivated, I am trying to lift HEAVY (a few weeks into Stronglifts), found new joy in yoga, and try to get in some cardio. I log everything I eat, within reason, and I'm here on a daily basis. I eat about 1,900 calories a day, and would love friends around the same calorie goals. :)
  • marta07
    marta07 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. i also am in the 200+ category. i am 21 years old. i am doing herbalife, insanity, and zumba. i a looking to loose 100 pounds maybe by the summer i hope. anyone with advice or and info please feel free to add me or comment . thanks
  • spasticsarah1990
    Options
    So according to my BMI # I am severely overweight and have 135+ pounds to lose! I'm 5'4'' and they expect me to weigh 100 pounds? That's nuts! It's a goal, sure, but me, 100 pounds?

I need motivation. So PLEASE add me! I need that extra 'push' to lose the weight I want to lose before my wedding!
  • hotsashno1
    hotsashno1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Sasha 28 from London.
    I'm weighing in at 235 currently after putting on all the weight I Lost at weight watchers a few years ago.
    Nice to see everyone so motivated lets do it together :)
  • macquelanderson
    Options
    I LOVE this forum :] I'm Macquel from Salt Lake City. I'm 21 years old & started my weightloss journey at 272 lbs. I am proud to say that I am now at 219 lbs!!

Stay focused ladies! We can do it!! :]
  • macquelanderson
    Options
    I LOVE this forum :] I'm Macquel from Salt Lake City. I'm 21 years old & started my weightloss journey at 272 lbs. I am proud to say that I am now at 219 lbs!!

Stay focused ladies! We can do it!! :]

Check out my success story & BEFORE&AFTER photos at:
    quailariecounter.blogspot.com
    :]
  • Yepitskey
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Looking for some love and support on this Journey in becoming a healtheir me. I'm 29 yrs old 240 punds, Would like to be under 200 punds by my 30th birthday in AUgust.
  • jlneifer
    Options
    Awesome loss!!
  • returnmire
    Options
    I'll be 22 this month and am sick of being 200+lbs! It's my senior year of college and could use some support to lose at least 20lbs by my graduation. I'm so glad there's this forum! Can't wait to get healthy!
  • exhughes
    Options
    I'll be 22 this month and am sick of being 200+lbs! It's my senior year of college and could use some support to lose at least 20lbs by my graduation. I'm so glad there's this forum! Can't wait to get healthy!

We have almost the same story! Here's to us being 20lbs slimmer by college graduation! What better way to celebrate 4+ hard years of work than to see ourselves dropping weight?
  • staciarose13
    staciarose13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I am 25 and started my diet (yesterday) at 215lbs. I'm sick of being overweight, especially now having a skinny boyfriend who likes to be active! This forum is pretty cool!

Anyone can add me if they want, I like seeing the statuses and food diaries as motivation!
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    Hey Chicas,

I am 24, I weight 212lbs unfortunately. BUt will only weigh in my 200's for a short period of time. Ready to work it off, and get slim thiis year.. I hope all of you do great. and anyone can feel free to add me :D
  • rodeogal1985
    Options
    I hope it is ok that I am posting. . . I am no longer in the 200s, but I WAS for 3 years. I have slowly been working my way down to where I am now for 2 years. I would love to help, and I ALWAYS continue to need motivation myself!

Holly- 27 yrs old
    SW: 230 lbs
    CW: 168 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs
  • lily653
    lily653 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey Ladies,
    I'm 29 and in the 200+ category. I was actually in the 300+ category when I graduated from college, lost 75 lbs and managed to gain back 35lbs. I feel rotten and need some motivation. My little sister is getting married in May 2014 and I want to look fantastic in her wedding photos!