Need friends for support

Options
Hi, everyone!
I have decided to finally get serious about weight loss and I am looking for some good people to lean on for motivation and support. I have about 100 pounds to lose and need to stay focused. Add me if you are interested!

Replies

• Scarlettbird50
    Scarlettbird50 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am recommitting to the plan after figuring out some health issues :)
  • jnettsolano
    Options
    Always looking for Fitness motivation. Feel free to add me! :-) Let's get Healthy and fit together
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) This is such a great community that has helped me really get motivated in weight loss!
  • Kelibur
    Kelibur Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I also have alot to loose. I have struggled since birth it seems and just can't/won't stick to it. I watched Hungry for Change and it sparked something in me and I really feel like this is it-I'm doing it! LOL Currently avoiding and packaged foods and living on fruit and veggies. Starting a 3 day cleanse Saturday and then going Paleo. It just makes sense to me. Going back to how we started...before packaging and pesticides etc. I'll need strength and support also!
  • LeAnn89
    LeAnn89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I think that's why I've failed so many times in the past because I've not had support. Good luck!
  • zettravpa
    zettravpa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have "re-started" as of yesterday. I have lined up a couple friends to go through this journey with me and would welcome more. I am aiming to lose 80 - 100 pounds. Please add me as a friend and we can support each other on our journey. This is our year!!!
  • nickielouise36
    nickielouise36 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hiya hun ive added u .. u can do it hun we all can with the right support network.. everything is possible.. xxx
  • dropalotofweight
    dropalotofweight Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am ready to get back in the game! I did really well, until about......November. I have been using Advocare and have seen great results! I just started another 24 day challenge! Feel free to add me or message for more info on Advocare!

www.advocare.com/12095746
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to support, and anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • marissa3209
    marissa3209 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new but also have a lot of weight to lose. I would love to have extra support!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your journey!
  • Paulamel66
    Options
    Please add me - I'm totally new and need help too.
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi! Ive got about 70 pounds to lose. So i will be here for awhile!! Let's chat.
  • lyndsaysutton82
    Options
    I'm going back to healthy eating habits after falling back into old habits, and because I just got engaged. This plus size bride wants to be minus a couple of those sizes... :happy: I've got quite a bit to lose, (more like 150), and I'm happy to be supportive and support you!
  • farmgirl1973
    farmgirl1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've just recently restarted my journey and have 100 lbs to go. Feel free to add me for support.
  • Getinghealthy
    Getinghealthy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have a significant amount to loose and would love a few friends to help keep me focused and motivated. I just returned after some health issues and am determined!
    Feel free to add me!
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Always try my best to support and motivate all of my MFP friends and look for the same in return. This is a lifelong journey and we all need help staying on the path. Look forward to connecting. Cheers!
  • jsiggy71
    Options
    I have just recommited to loosing again and would love a few friends to help keep me focused and motivated.
  • tdreamprn
    tdreamprn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to get serious this year. I'm 44 years old and need to lose a LOT of weight. I am happy to encourage those that are fighting this battle with me! Feel free to add me!:happy:
  • CKJ118
    CKJ118 Posts: 54
    Options
    I am new to this site as well. Started changing my lifestyle after a high blood pressure warning in March 2012 and am currently down 91lbs. I know about the journey to weight loss and would love to offer support and encouragement.