Sloppy Mommy to Fit Mommy - 40 lbs GONE - pics!

Options

Replies

• AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thanks for sharing your pictures. It is inspirational.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Your after pics are just amazing!

(Totally off topic, but I want a shirt like the one you're wearing in the second pic, gotta find that!)
  • Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! You will lose the weight in no time.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    As I get closer to my goal I find it so helpful to see posts like this, you look great!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow! Bazinga! Way to do it -- thanks for posting!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!!
  • nurseceejai
    nurseceejai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look great- I have lost 60 pounds total some before MFP but last 40 with. I still have about another 60 to lose.Im sticking with it. You will lose that 9 again. The secret is that you jump on it when you only have 9 to lose. If you dont the 9 turns into 15--20--25--etc. Best of luck
    Connie
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    You are nothing short of stunning! Great work!
  • mrg68
    mrg68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! 9 pounds will come back off easily. The important thing is that you realized that you have to stop the gain now. I loved your pictures!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, beautiful, sexy, hot and gorgeous. You did a marvelous job I am really happy :)
  • JuicyKey31
    Options
    AWESOME MOMMY! GREAT JOB NOW MY TURN MY KIDS ARE MY INSPIRATION I HAVE 4 KIDS THAT LOVE OUTDOORS!
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Supercute! Great job!
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! 9 pounds will come back off easily. The important thing is that you realized that you have to stop the gain now. I loved your pictures!! Thank you for sharing!

Agreed! Catching ourselves is what's important!
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing results, your smile says it all!!! I have 40 to go, starting today and I am ready!!! Thanks for posting the pics, it's a BIG inspiration to see.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job at staying steady for that long! It's hard to stay on track through the Holidays, but you have the right idea! Hit it hard and you will once again prove to be successful!!! One day I will also have a success story to tell!!!
  • corlucjac
    corlucjac Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post!
    Your beginning stats are what mine are now so seeing your results is very inspiring. Just what I needed today!
  • valleemic
    valleemic Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    12 more lbs to get back to this :smiley: Feeling motivated!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!