Options
13»

Replies

• LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a Mental Health & A&E response officer for a large hospital in the UK,
    12 hour shifts over days and nights are the usual for me, along with extremely active mental health wards to maintain and respond to.

Any tips on snacks would be welcome, also feel free to add me if you would like to support each other :)
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am a nurse too. I run a college health clinic during the week and private duty on the weekends. I've lost over 90 pounds and still have another 60 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • dsanders16
    Options
    40 year old School Nurse...love the hours!! I started my transformation with MFP in July 2012 and have lost a total of 44 pounds.
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im an RN work 7a to 7p. I also need to get my act together. I need to lose around 120 pounds :( It's hard at work but I think being prepared with healthy meals will be the biggest help. As the cafeteria and junk is what gets me though my shifts now.
  • dlabby
    dlabby Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome! I am also a nurse but have a sedentary job sitiing at a desk all day...UGH This has been my downfall as well as going through menopause. Today is day 1, let's hope for the best!