"MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE" CHALLENGE - LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

Options
UPDATE: THERE ARE STILL GROUPS WITH OPEN SPOTS. I WANT TO FILL UP ALL TEAMS SO THE COMPETITION IS FAIR. ONCE THE CURRENT TEAMS ARE FILLED I WILL NOT BE STARTING ANY MORE TEAMS. TIME IF RUNNING OUT. IF YOU DO JOIN PLEASE ENTER YOUR STARTING WEIGHT RIGHT AWAY AND THEN WEIGH IN AGAIN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK FRIDAY-MONDAY. DAILY IS ALSO FINE.

Welcome to the Mission Slimpossible Challenge! Super easy to use and features graphs and leader boards. Over 260 people have joined so far! This challenge will be unlike any other with this new Skinnyo tool. Come join the fun and excitement!

“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” -Colin Powell

Info and Rules:
1. Starts on January 2nd. You can enter your starting weight at that time at skinnyo.com.
2. You must login in at Skinnyo.com. This is a FREE weight challenge website and has a ton of fun and cool features like graphs.
3. Teams will be organized into teams of 8. Multiple Teams will be formed (see below). If your region is FULL message me and I will start another team for that region.
4. Use the same name as you MFP (My Fitness Pal) login name.
5. You must login at least once a week and enter you weight. Weigh in times must be anytime from Friday morning until Monday morning once a week. You can choose to enter your weight daily if you wish also. Anyone not entering at least once a week will be removed from the challenge. You will be given one grace “miss” if you just happen to forget to log your weight one week.
6. Cheering on other competitors and teammates is encouraged and easy to do at the site.
7. Anyone wanting to continue after 3 months we will have another sign up.
8. You must be a member of MFP (myfitnesspal.com) to join this challenge. Non MFP people signing up will be removed.
9. You can join even after the January 2nd startup date. You just need to find an open group.
10. Feel free to friend me on MFP. My login there is peterdt.
11. Your actual weight will not be revealed. Your percentage loss will be shown.

PLEASE USE THIS LINK:

http://www.skinnyo.com/challenges/search/query:SLIMPOSSIBLE

There are teams there for the following regions:
North USA
South USA
East USA
West USA
Europe
UK
Asia
Canada
Free Spirits
Rebels
Any Country

All are open and have availability.

Replies

• peachyolives
    peachyolives Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    :smile: bumpity bump
  • stillwatergirl
    stillwatergirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined this challenge. I am new to My Fitness Pal and now to Skinnyo. I have used other diet sites before, but wanted to try something new.
  • molly_magpie
    molly_magpie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bump:bigsmile:
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just joined this challenge. I am new to My Fitness Pal and now to Skinnyo. I have used other diet sites before, but wanted to try something new.

welcome. I hope you enjoy this one. :)
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Bump! :tongue:
  • peterdt
    Options
    Bump! :tongue:

thanks for the bump. :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    bump:bigsmile:

thanks for the bump. :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    :smile: bumpity bump

thanks!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My team is full, but there are several ones open. It’s a great competitive tool and motivates me to be more accountable, not only for myself but also for my teammates!!
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can I join???
  • peterdt
    Options
    My team is full, but there are several ones open. It’s a great competitive tool and motivates me to be more accountable, not only for myself but also for my teammates!!

please join any team at this point. I am not opening any new ones, but even if you are in the wrong region its okay! :)
  • peterdt
    Options
    Can I join???

yes, join any region if your area is not open. :)
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I joined team Canada but do not see myself there, what should I do? am not sure if I am not 4 or 5.
  • peterdt
    Options
    you are in team 4. welcome!
  • peterdt
    Options
    UPDATE: PLEASE USE THIS LINK:

There are teams there for the following regions still with some availability:
    BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THESE AREAS IT'S OKAY TO JOIN. WE NEED TO FILL UP ALL GROUPS. THE IMPORTANT POINT IS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE, NOT WHERE YOU ARE FROM!
    West USA
    South USA
    North USA
    Canada
    UK
    Europe

IF YOU DO JOIN PLEASE ENTER YOUR STARTING WEIGHT RIGHT AWAY AND THEN WEIGH IN AGAIN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK FRIDAY-MONDAY. DAILY IS ALSO FINE.

Welcome to the Mission Slimpossible Challenge! Super easy to use and features graphs and leader boards. Over 260 people have joined so far! This challenge will be unlike any other with this new Skinnyo tool. Come join the fun and excitement!

“A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” -Colin Powell

Info and Rules:
    1. Starts on January 2nd. You can enter your starting weight at that time at skinnyo.com.
    2. You must login in at Skinnyo.com. This is a FREE weight challenge website and has a ton of fun and cool features like graphs.
    3. Teams will be organized into teams of 8. Multiple Teams will be formed (see below). If your region is FULL message me and I will start another team for that region.
    4. Use the same name as you MFP (My Fitness Pal) login name.
    5. You must login at least once a week and enter you weight. Weigh in times must be anytime from Friday morning until Monday morning once a week. You can choose to enter your weight daily if you wish also. Anyone not entering at least once a week will be removed from the challenge. You will be given one grace “miss” if you just happen to forget to log your weight one week.
    6. Cheering on other competitors and teammates is encouraged and easy to do at the site.
    7. Anyone wanting to continue after 3 months we will have another sign up.
    8. You must be a member of MFP (myfitnesspal.com) to join this challenge. Non MFP people signing up will be removed.
    9. You can join even after the January 2nd startup date. You just need to find an open group.
    10. Feel free to friend me on MFP. My login there is peterdt.
    11. Your actual weight will not be revealed. Your percentage loss will be shown.
  • peterdt
    Options
    UPDATE: PLEASE USE THIS LINK:

BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THESE AREAS IT'S OKAY TO JOIN. WE NEED TO FILL UP ALL GROUPS. WE WILL NOT BE FORMING ANY MORE GROUPS.

THE IMPORTANT POINT IS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE, NOT WHERE YOU ARE FROM! SO JUST JOIN ANY OF THE OPEN TEAMS! :)

Mission Slimpossible” TEAM UK #7 AND #8- 11 spots.
    Mission Slimpossible” EUROPE TEAM 2 & 3- 7 spots.
    "Mission Slimpossible” NORTH USA #6 & #7- 2 spots
    "Mission Slimpossible” WEST USA TEAMS #3 & #4- 7 spots
    “Mission Slimpossible” Canada Teams 4 & 5- 3 spots.

ONLY 30 SPOTS LEFT. 360 ALREADY JOINED.

IF YOU DO JOIN PLEASE ENTER YOUR STARTING WEIGHT RIGHT AWAY AND THEN WEIGH IN AGAIN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK FRIDAY-MONDAY. DAILY IS ALSO FINE.
  • peterdt
    Options
    UPDATE: ONLY 11 SPOTS LEFT. 369 ALREADY JOINED.

BUT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT IN THESE AREAS IT'S OKAY TO JOIN. WE NEED TO FILL UP ALL GROUPS. WE WILL NOT BE FORMING ANY MORE GROUPS.

THE IMPORTANT POINT IS TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE, NOT WHERE YOU ARE FROM! SO JUST JOIN ANY OF THE OPEN TEAMS! :)

“Mission Slimpossible” Canada Teams 4 & 5- 2 spots.
    Mission Slimpossible” EUROPE TEAM 2 & 3- 4 spots.
    Mission Slimpossible” TEAM UK #7 AND #8- 5 spots.

IF YOU DO JOIN PLEASE ENTER YOUR STARTING WEIGHT RIGHT AWAY- IT WILL BE YOUR STARTIGN WEIGHT FOR THIS WEEK. THEN CHECK IN ONCE A WEEK FRIDAY-MONDAY. IF YOU PREFER TO CHECK IN DAILY THAT IS FINE TOO. GOOD LUCK!