Body media fit problem

Options
Anyone having issues linking to yor iPhone? Have been round and round with customer sevice for weeks on my less than two month old unit. Anyone else having issues that don't get resolved?

Replies

• BodyMedia
    Options
    Hi rachmass1,

Sorry to hear you are having some issues! One of our Customer Support reps will be contacting you directly to set up a time to troubleshoot the issues you’re having. We hope we can get the issue resolved quickly!

-Laurie
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    It finally is working after I got a return authorization. Crossing fingers it doesn't fritz out again. It just decided to start working again....
  • halleymw
    halleymw Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I just got mine for christmas and one thing I liked about the concept was the abilty to sync with a phone. I feel they have a LONG way to go with their apps. I often have to try 2 or 3 times to get it to connect, and once it is connected I might have to try 2 or 3 times to get it to sync with the web site. VERY disappointed in the app. I am currently using my ipad for the syncing, and don't get me started on how poor the Android app is. I realize that my phone is not on their "approved" list, but there is no reason it should not work with almost any android device.
    mike