who is in your Profile pic?

Options

Replies

• PoundByPound
    Options
    A pack mule... a symbol of me carrying around all this excess weight. I'll try to actually get a picture of myself at some point but I've avoided cameras for a long time.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Me on my Wedding day 6 months ago, my friend took it on the village green in front of the Church, behind me is where my Mum is buried, my friend said that she thinks my Mum is looking over my shoulder in the picture :smile:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I just changed mine this morning... it's me with my oldest daughter- changed it today because it's her 24th birthday which just so happens to be the anniversary of the day I became a mother :smile:
  • kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    One of my kitties...in a duffel bag. It just seemed appropriate...I want to stop feeling like I have to wear duffel bags and get this extra weight off! :-)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,160 Member
    Options
    Mine is of my cat Monet who after getting her teeth removed due to diseased teeth has a hard time keeping her tongue in her mouth when she is relaxed. I took this in the morning and she was on top of me in bed and I kept petting her behind the ears and her tongue kept getting longer and longer. I like it because it makes me smile and reminds me not to take life so seriously.

My ticker is her also, she looks sweet...but she's not.

I am working on posting some pics of me on my profile, but I don't like getting my picture taken and I am way to critical of myself. LOL
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I got Thomas Jane from The Punisher (the second attempt at doing The Punisher). By far, he was the better actor.
    This is the scene where one of the Saint's gangsters is standing outside The Punisher's apartment. He pulls
    the blade off the papercutter and is about to smash it into the guy's head. Freaking great movie.

This gave me flashbacks of Punisher: War Zone.... *shudder* I wanted to like that movie SO much, but it just wouldn't let me...

I walked outta that version, I just couldn't take it. haha
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Me & my husband (Scott) en route via Ferry to Put-in- Bay, Ohio
  • thomlora
    thomlora Posts: 16
    Options
    In my profile picture are my two dogs snoop and shelby, they are the reason I am losing weight. Each one weighs over 50 lbs and I walk them daily at least one mile. I have been doing this for a year, so they are my inspirations to continue!
  • healthbug
    healthbug Posts: 21
    Options
    My main is me, but my ticker is my cat Tuesday attacking my fav sungalsses
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    I got Thomas Jane from The Punisher (the second attempt at doing The Punisher). By far, he was the better actor.
    This is the scene where one of the Saint's gangsters is standing outside The Punisher's apartment. He pulls
    the blade off the papercutter and is about to smash it into the guy's head. Freaking great movie.

This gave me flashbacks of Punisher: War Zone.... *shudder* I wanted to like that movie SO much, but it just wouldn't let me...

I love Ray Stevenson... Rome was a great series... but....

Bad.

Just bad.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mine is my mom, my daughter and I at the Montana Women's Run last year - our 2nd year. We will all be doing it again this year and will have another pic. I still have a ways to go to get back down to the weight I was last year. I wanted to be there before the run this year, but am having trouble. I will get there though - then blow by it :)
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Me and the dogs! Todd is in there too in one pic but mostly me and my furr-kids. What a dork!!!
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My sis (on the left) and me :)
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Me and my husbands feet dangling off the side of a cliff while hiking France Park (Logansport, IN).
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Me. I had my husband take it just for MFP. I am usually the one taking the pictures.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    A pack mule... a symbol of me carrying around all this excess weight. I'll try to actually get a picture of myself at some point but I've avoided cameras for a long time.

omgosh, I understand how you feel. I have very few before pics of me, I have two that I use, that are about as full body that you could get from me.
    I encourage you to take a picture of yourself now. Even if you dont show it to anyone for now, you need a before pic, To be able to look at and see how far you have come when you are at your goal weight! Also take measurments, write them down and hide them in your drawer where no-one will see them but you , if that is what you need to do, but take them. you wont regret it in the long run!! :drinker:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tami for posting this! It was really fun to read through everyones posts!

It is just me...no fancy anything, just me! But I wanted to reply so I can pull this up later to see who else has been added.

D
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

I love Ray Stevenson... Rome was a great series... but....

Bad.

Just bad.

Totally man, Rome was great. But i have to say the second season was kinda disappointing. I mean, after
    they killed off Julius Ceaser at the end of the 1st season, it just got really uneventful. I still enjoyed it though.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    When i first joined MFP I had a picture of me with a wax figure of Elizabeth Taylor because I have always wanted to look like her. Even in October of last year (I had lost 89 pounds at that time) I took another picture with Liz Taylor and used it as my profile picture until my Hubby took the current Photo which is me all by myself. It is the first time in my life that I actually feel comfortable in front of a camera. We have been married for 32 years and the day he took the Profile Picture of me is the FIRST time I have ever ASKED him to take a picture of me. His mouth actually dropped open and he said "You want me to what?":noway: :laugh:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Mine is my little girl Caia I am not ready to put a picture up of my self yet. I am working on it but for now Caia will have to do.