Fat free dinner?

Options
Ideas, please! I'm trying hard to be good, but it's so easy to make pasta ... and cover everything cheese (delicious, delicious cheese) ...

Replies

• adamcooke
    Options
    Sweet potatoes! there is nothing tastier and easier to make.
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    Hi Emily

To be honest, I think a totally fat-free dinner is impossible to make, unless you just ate boiled sweets or fruit (and would be completely horrible as well). I think you can still have your cheese. In fact, I'd say the pasta had more potential for causing problems than the cheese ...

x
  • emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    Hi Emily

To be honest, I think a totally fat-free dinner is impossible to make, unless you just ate boiled sweets or fruit (and would be completely horrible as well). I think you can still have your cheese. In fact, I'd say the pasta had more potential for causing problems than the cheese ...

x

That's what I'm saying! Everything that's easy is bad. I mostly just had a tiny moment when I realized that I ate so much fat at breakfast. What can you do, I guess!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've been doing some research for my dad who has heart disease and diabetes, a great site I found is www.lowfatveganchef.com