Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Mirror, ceiling, floor.
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I watch New Adventures of Old Christine at the gym, if I get there early I watch the end of Judge Judy first. Or I just look out the window of my gym, because the view is awesome.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Reality trash on Bravo.

Those Shahs of Sunset are CRAY.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I watched all of Gossip Girl. Now I am watching Psych.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    old seasons of The Biggest Loser!
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My sexy fitness trainer
  • thump418
    thump418 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Psych is such a cool show. February is the start of the new season. Can't wait.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I watch the speed on the next person's treadmill and all the super fine ladies (if I'm running)

If I'm lifting: All my veins bulging out of my neck.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options

Psych is such a cool show. February is the start of the new season. Can't wait.

Right?! This has been the longest wait ever!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on Netflix. I've got a rebounder at home so I watch movies or TV shows while I bounce...BOING! So far I watched all of Lost and more recently Heroes, all while bouncing. Now I'm watching Firefly.
  • wildcata77
    Options
    Last night I was watching Duke-Davidson.

Usually though I just listen to music. Mostly the Foo Fighters or similar.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I watch my insane muscles battle for the attention of the awed spectators witnessing my awesomeness.

Or I stare off into space and imagine what a goat disco would be like. Whatever.

I have been to many goat rodeos...but never a goat disco? Doesn't the shiny ball distract them and cause them to butt heads?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    The trees, the birds, the kids playing in the park, the road for cars, and my HRM
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I either read my nook or TRY to read the closed captioning on some combination of the evening news, HGTV, Food Network and CSPAN at the gym - since I can't read that far, I usually go with the nook
  • elaineirene84
    elaineirene84 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have found that I like watching cartoons while I am on my elliptical at home. I watch Netflix on my tablet and just finished watching Avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes and just started watching the old X-Men cartoon from the 90's. And it works out that usually 3 episodes is just about 60 minutes. Perfect timing.
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just started watching things as I workout and my favorite is standup comedy <3
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have found that I like watching cartoons while I am on my elliptical at home. I watch Netflix on my tablet and just finished watching Avengers: Earth's mightiest heroes and just started watching the old X-Men cartoon from the 90's. And it works out that usually 3 episodes is just about 60 minutes. Perfect timing.

Avengers: EMH is awesome!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I love watching 'Worlds Dumbest...' but when they have an idiot run into something or break something, my body has the natural reaction to reflex which can be dangerous while on the treadmill. This dose a thrill to 'treading the mill', though.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Whether at the gym or running outside, I always watch people. Ok, not watch - stare... and sometimes end up accidentally making eye contact with them while creeper-staring and even seeing how uncomfortable and often scared they are, I just can't look away...

tumblr_ltp9dajdef1qjtmz6.gif

My hubs always says that one of these days someone is going approach me about it...

tumblr_lzq6lhvvsq1r53v3s.gif
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love walking and just can't keep my eyes off the lady's