Pretty new, looking for more friends!

Options
Hey everyone I'm Christian! I joined at the end of December and still don't have too many friends on here. If you're looking for any more friends feel free to add me! I like following along with other people progress and success, as well as encouraging others and sharing my success as well.

I'm always looking to meet new people and make new friends, so send me an invite if you'd like!

Replies

• _rosegray
    _rosegray Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    me toooo! i used to use mfp a lot in spring/summer but during my uni summer break i fell off the wagon a little. maintained my weight loss until last month,.. went through a break up which set me off track a little! i'm good for motivating as i end up using mfp when i'm meant to be doing work (read: a lot) so i'll motivate you :)

feel free to add me anyone, especially if you're vegan/vegetarian and/or at uni too :)
  • ducoteycd
    ducoteycd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    me toooo! i used to use mfp a lot in spring/summer but during my uni summer break i fell off the wagon a little. maintained my weight loss until last month,.. went through a break up which set me off track a little! i'm good for motivating as i end up using mfp when i'm meant to be doing work (read: a lot) so i'll motivate you :)

feel free to add me anyone, especially if you're vegan/vegetarian and/or at uni too :)

Lately I've been getting on here all the time lol, I love being able to track my calorie intake and foods and exercise. And break ups always suck! I'm sure you'll come back stronger than before though :)
  • mnwild77
    mnwild77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    It looks like you play roller hockey! Great way to burn a few calories.
    I played roller for about 10 years but got lazy,gained weight, let life get in the way and have not played since.
    This is a great AP and way to get fit.
  • ducoteycd
    ducoteycd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    It looks like you play roller hockey! Great way to burn a few calories.
    I played roller for about 10 years but got lazy,gained weight, let life get in the way and have not played since.
    This is a great AP and way to get fit.

I love roller hockey! I've been playing since I was about 8.

And no worries man! I'm sure you're on the right track, you should get back into playing if possible!

Do you keep up with the NHL? I'm assuming yes because of your name haha. This lockout is killing me though, owners and players alike need to get over their egos and make an agreement already!