What do you watch when working out?

Options

Replies

• lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    tv, when I'm at home. any one who happens to be hot at the gym. or my form, in the mirror.
  • fallbrawl
    Options
    most of the time i just listen to music (ac/dc, hank williams jr,etc) as of late i have watching my dvds of the old cartoon rockos modern life.
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    I watch the guys flexing in the mirror and secretly laugh at them.
  • leanveins
    leanveins Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    any CSI show, Bones, or Criminal Minds : I don't focus on how tired I am with those on.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Usually nothing. I prefer music. I try to combine the two if I'm working out at home and watch a concert.
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I watch my form, I watch the wall, I watch the ceiling, and I watch the floor.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Raising Hope. It's pretty stupid but funny. :)
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't have Netflix but my gym's treadmills have a hookup to my ipod. I load it up with TV shows. In the past year, I've watched the entire series of Breaking Bad, Third Watch, Alias, and Blue Bloods. I'm working through Mad Men, but it is a bit slow for the treadmill sometimes.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Hot, tall,Navy guy. Unless he's not there, then I watch my bitter tears collect on the floor.

lol
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Real Housewives of (insert city name here.) Atlanta, Orange County, NYC, you name it. They fascinate me. In a train wreck/freak show kind of way.
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    On Netflix: RInger, Sherlock Holmes (BBC modern version, they are excellent!!), Luthar (Also BBC), Nip/Tuck, Gossip Girl, 30 Rock!!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How I met your mother
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If you're able to watch tv, you're definitely doing it wrong. /thread.
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I watch the food network...lol silly I know but I'm addicted to that channel. It's either food network or hgtv.
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The sweat damnit;-)
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    When I ran on the treadmill, I would watch:

- Millionaire Matchmaker
    - America's Next Top Model
    - P90X info-mercials
    - Biggest Loser
    - Project Runway
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Hot, tall,Navy guy. Unless he's not there, then I watch my bitter tears collect on the floor.

Sadly, I'm about as hot as it gets at my gym - so I just watch myself in the mirror. :wink:
  • jonmico
    jonmico Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The weight going up and down.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I read my Nook on the treadmill: The Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Hot warrior vampires who find love while kicking *kitten*. Good stuff.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Local sports news or NFL network while on the tread. I much prefer running outdoors but it's too friggin cold now :frown: